Chapter 18: It was an accident

We walked out of the beer garden, her and I walking synchronised. My shoes squeaked, they made her giggle. Her laugh was weird but it gave me butterflies; it was beautiful. Everything about her was beautiful. Her figure was so boney; I loved it. Her hair was blonde, long and straight, it seemed dull but stunningly matte. Her and Bianca were polar opposites yet they were the most perfect, flawless people; who of which I idolised and treasured. "You're the best girlfriend ever." She beemed. A giant smiled plastered itself across my now blushing face. "I lov- I really love you."
"I really love you too." She pulled me in and we kissed under the streetlights.
"You make me feel sane again." She said as she pulled me closer again, "I'm in love with the person I become when I'm with you Becca." I smiled brightly in response. "You make me forget about all the things I've done." She said, with teary eyes.
"No matter what, I'll always love you." I said, my eyes now watering.

That was the last thing I said to Bianca that night. It was all my fault. I should never have left her. Well done Becca, let's hope you don't lose this one too and mess everything back up again.

She hugged me for a while and we then continued to walk. Her right arm was tucked around my waist whilst the other swung in time with our foot steps. Restaurants and clubs were blaring music whilst shops and cafes were all shut and locked, to keep out as many drunks as possible I'm assuming. Once we hurried past cat calling, sleezy, drunk men and slutty dressed, young women, it was quiet. It was lovely to be one with the silence; and her.

We came to a bridge, the bridge. It was neatly built with vivid moss and vines that hugged tight along it but the thought that this was where my princess spend her last minutes made me sick to the stomach. It made all the good thoughts wash away like the pebbles in the water beneath it.

She was still holding my hand and wasn't paying attention to the bridge ahead. I nudged her, wanting her attention to tell jet why we were here. She looked up and her face dropped as sheer panic crossed her face. "W-why are we here?" He asked loudly, her face close to mine. "Do you know, is thay why you brought me here?" She shouted. I look at her straight and blankly, confused with what I'd just heard.
"What do you mean?"
"It was an accident, I love you Rebecca. That was probably um- my schizo that's all." She cried out, now hugging me tight. I put my head on top of hers and hugged her back.
"Okay." I whispered in reply.