Chapter 15: My precious Bianca

"Wait, he killed someone? He can't of done, he was lovely?" I said, feeling betrayal and guilt.
"He killed my family with no mercy. I hate him, I still hate him and I will always hate him. I'm not a person to hold grudges but he was an exception." She then continued to have a giant rant about Ryan, I struggled to not retaliate. "I had to get revenge." She said, her eyes now filling with tears. "I'm sorry."
"For what?" I asked. I was getting worried, that was never really an emotion that I experienced a lot until I worked here and now it's a state that I never really leave. "For WHAT?!" I asked a lot louder this time because I could see she was ignoring me and stalling to think of something to change the subject.
"Wel- nothing, no reason." She quickly added, shaking her head which shook her voice along with it. I saw she didn't want to talk about it so I grabbed her arm and hurried her along. We past cells of murderers, addicts, schizophrenics, anorexics and insomniacs- she was all of the above. I hated working there before I met Bianca and her. I met Bianca when I started working here.

*narrated flashback*
I got a one to one, full time shift with a girl called Bianca. She was in there for a few months before I worked with her. She went in with a very long history of LSD, cocaine and heroine abuse.
She was born in a council flat with her abusive dad and big brother. She would get battered daily and would get tortured to horrific extents. To cope with her home life she would meet up with a dealer to get LSD. Her and the dealer would meet up out side of town every few days to get a selection of syringes, pills etc. She then started to hear voices and hallucinate even when not on a high or comedown. She began to involve the voices and visions in her home life and her brother got worried for his little sister. He got her AA meetings and trips to rehab units. After hopeless sessions, she got transferred to River dale asylum. Then she met me.
I would get long day and night shifts with an hour lunch break. We started talking and well, I fell for her. I knew I had feelings for her from the get go really. She was stunning. Her fiery, auburn hair was always braided neatly, they used to hang just below her shoulders where her collar bones showed perfectly. Her figure was smooth and sleek and curved right above her hips. Her dimples gave such character and life to her pale, freckled face. She was everything I could want and more. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.

Long story short I was going to propose. I went to get rings cut, I swear I only left her for a bit. I came back from the jewelers wishing to be greeted by my beautiful, soon to be fiancée but only to have my thoughts drowned out by sirens. The police sat me down, "Rebecca Davies, we have some bad, unexpected news for you. Its you're patient, Bianca Nicholas, she was found in the local river about a mile from here. It is suspected she...committed suicide earlier tonight. I am so very sorry." I collapsed into his arms and sobbed. I'd lost everything, I lost my baby...
Sorry I rambled again.