"So what? Your problem, not mine," he brushed her off and walked away coldly. She crossed her arms before a playful idea crossed her mind. Turning around, she said loudly so that the boy could hear her.

"Guess I'll be having lunch with... Oh yeah, that hot dryad. Maybe he will ask me out tonight too," she skipped happily. Hearing that, the angel quickly turned back to the girl and dragged her hand along with her.

"Jin hyung and J-Hope skipped class today and Rapmon will be out for recess late. I don't like eating alone so let's just eat together," he muttered under his breath, his face turning red. Haeyeon giggled and teased him.

"Can't you just admit it that you like me? I'll come to you then,"

"What the heck? Come to me? You sound like a stalker. And no, I don't like you," he turned to her and she scoffed.

"Stop going to clubs and I'll give it a thought," he suddenly said after a while. She looked up to him, tiptoed a little and pecked his cheek teasingly. His face reddened. She smiled sweetly.

"I'll try, for you,"

J-Hope X Seungjo

"Why are we in the clothes department again?" Seungjo trailed behind J-Hope, who was looking to his left and right for the perfect choice of dress.

"We're shopping for you,"

"Shopping for me?"

"Yeah. You need some girl clothings. A dress or a blouse, maybe skirts," he turned to face her. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yah, you know I'm a tomb-"

"If you're a tomboy, you won't be a girlfriend. You'll be a boyfriend," the angel shook his head and smiled a little. His girlfriend grinned sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her neck. Then she went on about she's still a girl, it was just that she liked a less feminine style.

"But you look great in dresses. I still remember that time when you wore that brown dress to Chaeyoung's party. And your Black Lily suit," he stroked her head gently. She put down his hand and shrugged.

"I hate wearing those though,"

"I love it when you wear those," he admitted, smiling sweetly to her. She blushed lightly.

"Don't misunderstand my intention. I love you the way you are. It's just that, whenever we have a date like this, people see us as two guy friends hanging out, not a couple. I want them to know you're my girlfriend and no one can mess with you," he explained shyly with his finger scratching his cheek.

"I got it. I'll try to wear these icky dresses then," she faked a disgusted face at the dresses, earning a playful headlock from the boy. The demon laughed as she struggled to escape. After an hour of shopping, they walked out of the mall and walked to a cafe. On their way, they saw two gumiho bullying a tanuki.

"Oh well, it'd been long since Hyun Seungjo got into action," she rolled up her sleeves and walked over to them.

"Yah, Seungjo, your injuries..."

"I'll be fine!" She put her thumb up and, as expected, took down both the gumiho in a mere minute. The tanuki thanked her while the bullies ran off hurriedly. J-Hope wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pecked her forehead lightly.

"Now I see you as a woman instead of a girl," he chuckled, and the demon turned her head away, blushing.

Rapmon X Hyerin

Hyerin closed her books and stacked them on her side. She rested her chin on her palms as she kept her eyes on Rapmon in front of him, still deep with his studies. He had been accompanying her every night in the library, and their studying sessions became their little dates.

"Why're you staring at me like that?" He spoke up, bringing her out from her deep thoughts. She grinned.

"I feel safe with you. And I can concentrate on my studies more since you're here," she answered truthfully. He raised an eyebrow and asked what was the thing that she felt threatened of. She smiled innocently before replying.

"The ghosts," her answer made him burst into laughter. She crossed her arms, not impressed with him laughing at her.

"Yah, you're Black Lily! And you're afraid of ghosts?" He teased with his remaining laughter. She glared at him. He went on about ghosts aren't in Veridia since the people here are basically paranormal being themselves.

"Plus, you're a demon," he assured her. She shrugged.

"I know, but their faces are scary," she mumbled.

"Then that means your face is too," he joked. She widened her eyes and poked her cheeks.

"Am not right? Demons are a creature of dark beauty right?" She was squishing her cheeks now. The boy shook his head and smiled gently.

"Yeah, they are. And you're the most beautiful demon I've ever found," he said truthfully. She felt her face became warm when he said that. Before she could say anything, he handed her a book. On the first page was a quote in Latin.

"Amor vincit omnia? Love conquers all? Huh?" The demon looked up to the boy. He rolled his eyes and went over to her. Bending down, he whispered.

"It means your love has conquered my heart, all of them," he grinned before he pecked her forehead. Before she knew it, she was blushing furiously and chasing after him because of the cheesiness.

To be continued...