F I V E

"Well I'm going in" Luhan says wondering if Sehun will walk inside with him.

"I have to go find Suho, but I will see you later right" Sehun smiles at Luhan who sends him a smile back before closing the door. Sehun goes into his dressing room and attempts to casually walk up to Suho. He seems very suspicious but no one but Kai notices.

"Hes MC'ing" he whispers, Suho just nods his head.

"Thanks for telling me"

"anytime"

Sehun sits there next to Suho in silence looking at everyone. Baekhyun has calmed down and is currently getting his eye makeup redone, the makeup artist taking her time to make sure the red eyeshadow is perfect.

"He always thinks he looks the best" Sehun mumbles, his unknown anger towards Baekhyun. His phone vibrates and he reads the text from Kai who's sitting on his chair across from the couch getting his hair touched up.

'stop glaring at Baekhyun' it reads and Sehun looks up to look at Kai who already looked away from him

'don't make a scene' Kai sends another text

Sehun: I'm not

Kai: yeah I think your 'he hates my boyfriend so I hate him' is showing

Sehun turns off his phone completely and gets up to find his bag in the pile where the members keep all their stuff, good luck charms, water bottles, phones, cameras, wallet, whatever they felt the need to bring with them even though they can't use half of those.

He goes through until he finds his MCM small backpack, which he got for free a week ago, he opens it and tosses his phone inside then zips it back up.

"Five minutes until the live show" A man says slightly opening the door to the dressing room before leaving, the makeup ladies and hair stylists finish up the final touches on some of the members before leaving.

Sehun looks at the TV screen watching the show, he sees the camera zoom in on the MC's and he sees Luhan smiling, SM thought it would be a good thing to have Luhan and Exo on the same show in the same ten minutes. But they were wrong. All the members aren't paying attention but Sehun sees Baekhyun going to turn his chair. Sehun rushes and grabs the remote turning the Tv monitor off. Something he technically isn't allowed to do, the members use it as a time frame and to see how others performances are. But half the time they don't.

"Hey, I wanted to see them talk about us or something" Baekhyun says

"no you don't, trust me" Sehun says

"you don't want to see the stupid pun anyways, just read the script later" he adds before walking closer to the door

"We should all talk before this performance, you know a lets do this speech" Suho says realizing why Sehun turned off the tv

"we already had one?" Chen questions, everyone is looking at Suho.

"Another won't hurt" Chanyeol says with a smile, the only one besides Chen who seems to be carefree and happy.

Kai worried for Sehun, Sehun not knowing what he's feeling, Baekhyun is angry, Kyungsoo is not even showing emotions, Lay lost in thoughts about what would happen if he saw Luhan feeling bad for running away every time he saw him in China, Xiumin wanting to see Luhan but thinking the rest of the group would disown him for saying hello. Lastly the other member that isn't fully happy, Suho as the leader its his job to make sure they are all ready to go and everyone is having a good time and working their best, but it's hard when they act like a bunch of kids,mostly Baekhyun at this moment.

Exo made it on the stage without seeing Luhan. Their performance was amazing and so was the cheers. But Sehun's lower back was in pain the whole time.

The song ended and their performance came to a close when Chen jumps on Sehun's back causing Sehun a huge amount of pain. They all make their way to their van and go inside. Baekhyun sits behind Sehun and grabs his phone from his pocket. The video of the performance already online.

Baekhyun clicks the link to see the MC's who introduced them and he throws his phone at the back of Sehun's chair.

"What the Fu-"

"Sehun" Suho interrupts Sehun's sentence before it turned to profanity

"hyung, may I ask why you wanted to break my neck" Sehun asks in a obviously fake happy tone as he turns to glare at Baekhyun.

"No one told me he'd be the one introducing us, I don't want to hear it, I don't want to see the performance. I think I'm going to throw up, I was on stage with that thing" Baekhyun says looking around for a bag of some sort to throw up in.

"Stop being dramatic" Kai speaks up and throws a empty can at him, Suho from next to Baekhyun grabs the can.

"You don't need to throw up" He says putting the can on the floor.

"You are all children" Suho says louder

"you're a lot more interesting when you say your stupid dad jokes" Baekhyun says and Suho turns completely to see Baekhyun.

"I will make them stop the van and you and I will walk to the next promotion" Suho says sternly and stubbornly Baekhyun crosses his arms over his chest and keeps a straight face.

"so, Luhan won't ruin this comeback" Kyungsoo mumbles grabbing an old magazine off of the floor, not paying attention to the gum stuck between the first two pages.

"Luhan is going to ruin everything and he's not even here" Baekhyun blurts out not being able to stay silent.

"We will walk" Suho threatens

"Can we all just stop" Kai speaks up, "Suho is a great leader, Baekhyun take a nap, Luhan will not ruin this unless you let him ruin it"

Inside Sehun is screaming, his limbs hurting, his love for Luhan fighting his cold exterior. Luhan isn't doing anything its Baekhyun who is ruining things, he thinks to himself.