T W O

Before Luhan packed his bags he called up Sehun and had him promise one thing, that the members still cared for him and were happy to see him. Sehun said of course and promised that, with a happy heart Luhan got ready, emotionally and psychically as he packed his bag to move to Korea, away from family yet again, away from the lifestyle he had built for himself. Away from the international movie casting calls and away from the fans he'd have a concert for in the same stadium once a month. 

But Sehun knows, that the members, at least not all aren't that psyched to see their old member, old friend. No-one spoke of the lost three. No one contacted them. The lost three were only left to contact each other which not even they did. But Tao and Luhan, they forgave each other a month before Luhan found out he had to go to Korea. 

Sehun smiles a big fake smile at Luhan as he eats. 

"So, Suho, I can't wait to talk to him again" 

Sehun still smiling. 

"Yeah, I'm sure he can't wait to see you" 

"and Kyungsoo" 

as Luhan goes through the members Sehun feels it harder and harder to keep up the smile he's tried to have on his face the whole time he's in view of Luhan.

"Just please don't give your hopes up if they don't talk long, we do have a comeback, tomorrow" Sehun says his smile faded a little as he gave an excuse for his member's future possible rudeness. 

"You know, every time I search my name online, a picture of the nine of you shows up and I'm left to wonder, why. I'm not in any of them, I'm not a ghost lingering behind a member..It hurt me, my decision..To leave, it hurt. I missed you all. So I'm just really happy to exchange hellos again" Luhan gives a smile of hope. 

"Also, don't mind Vivi, if he tries biting you the first time, he doesn't like sharing his owner" 

"Oh so I have to fight a dog for your attention"

"You can't fight Vivi, he will fight you" 

"I wasn't planning on fighting him Sehun calm down, you have that look in your eye" Luhan says looking at Sehun's annoyed look. He suddenly got offended at the thought of Luhan fighting his dog. Knowing deep down Luhan isn't like that.

"I kept studying Korean for this moment" Luhan blurts out, "I mean every moment I can communicate with you" he adds his face slightly turning pink. He opens a bag of chips. Sehun stays silent thinking about how everything might turn out. Luhan so happy, so excited to start new again with the members, as friends of course, not as his own members again. 

"For someone getting ready for a comeback you sure pick the right food" Luhan says questioning Sehun's food choices.

"Oh, yeah, I wasn't paying attention to what I was buying at all" 

"and why was that?" Sehun moves a little so he's sitting face to face with Luhan on the floor. The plastic bag with a few things left in between them. 

"Because I was thinking of you" Sehun winks at him. Luhan quickly drops the chips and leans forward hugging Sehun, pushing them forward. Sehun's back hits the floor. 

"Weren't you the one who brought up my comeback and I dont know, staying healthy" Sehun mumbles trying to get up but Luhan pins him down. 

"Lets just stay like this" 

"Luhan, my back what if it breaks and I can't dance" 

"If it was going to break it would have broke by now" Luhan says his head buried deep into Sehun's neck, he takes in the scent. 

"You changed your perfume, I'm shocked you're always so picky with it" 

"I found another one that was nice and doesn't make me sneeze" Sehun says with a laugh, he stops fighting Luhan to get off of him. 

"remember that time we went perfume shopping and you smelt this really bad perfume and someone caught it on video, theres even pictures of it" 

Sehun lightly pushes Luhan off of him,

"You didn't have to remind me" Sehun complains

"But it was funny"  

Sehun gives Luhan the silent treatment as he takes out his phone and looks through possible pictures he can post on Instagram. Luhan takes out his phone and searches the web for pictures of that day. He finds one and decides to send it to Sehun.

Sehun's phone vibrates and he squints at Luhan after reading the name on his phone. He opens it and the picture pops up 

 He opens it and the picture pops up 

"I hate you" Sehun mumbles 

"I love you" Luhan says and Sehun can't hold his smile

"I love it when you say that" 

"You're not going to tell me you love me too" 

"Nope" 

"then I take it back" Luhan opens the small carton of coffee milk and starts to drink it 

"say it one more time" Sehun pleads 

"please" he begs 

"No" 

Sehun moves himself closer to Luhan. He kisses Luhan's cheek

"say it" he whispers into his ear.

"no" 

"please just once more" 

"only after you" Luhan says and Sehun gives up

"Fine, I love you" Sehun says and Luhan smiles widely showing his white teeth.

"So are you going to say it now?" Sehun questions

"Nope"