T H R E E

"Where is Sehun? Is he still sleeping in the van?" Kyungsoo asks looking around at everyone walking behind him.

"Yeah, Suho went to get him" Chanyeol says, they are all on their way to their dressing room to get ready before the rehearsal and live comeback stage. Chanyeol sits down in a chair, Lay sits down next to him and Chen on his other side. 

"We are here, he's awake!" Suho announces as he pats Sehun's back when they walk in.

"Don't do that" Sehun mumbles half asleep. 

"why not" 

"My back hurts" Sehun whispers, Suho looks at him wide eyed. Suho pulls him out of the dressing room they just walked into and closes the door.

"are you injured? You should sit out if you think its major" Suho says worried

"and ruin our comeback?"

"we can reschedule or something" Suho says worried. 

"I'm fine Suho I promise, we promised our fans, we got this, by the way where is Baekhyun? He wasn't next to Chanyeol like he usually is" 

"Oh he went to get his hair touched up, the red in his hair is already fading, I told him it was too early to dye his hair but he wouldn't listen so if red and orange sweat comes down its his fault" Suho says with a small laugh picturing a water colored mess on Baekhyun's face.

"No one listens to the leader" he adds 

"I think you're forgetting I'm the maknae" Sehun says "wait he's at the salon?" 

"Yeah he is" 

Sehun wakes up, Luhan is going to be at the salon any time now. 

"Can I go to where he is?" 

"What? Sehun your hair is natural this comeback, we don't have time for you to do it" Suho says confused.

"No no its not that, it's just that, forget it" Sehun says nicely with a smile, he's fine Luhan is fine, its Baekhyung Sehun thinks. He follows Suho back into the room and sits down with his head tilted back on his chair.  

--

Luhan looks at himself in the mirror one last time with purple silver hair. The lady wraps the black cape over him and clicks it behind his neck. She divides his hair into different section and places clips to hold them in place. She mixes the dye and starts brushing it onto section by section of his hair making sure not to miss any spots. The bad smell of hair dye making him scrunch up his noise for a second before he gets used to it. 

The last time he sat in this salon it was with the other members sitting near him. The same building, same chairs, updated mirrors and some different staff but this was the place. He starts remembering of the days they'd all sit here in this area, Some members would be holding their Starbucks, others whatever drink they had with them mostly tea or water for their vocal cords. They would laugh and tell jokes. He tilts his head and looks over at the empty seat next to him, for a split second he was back to 2013 the happier times before his health went down, before he left. He expected the members next to him, he expected to see Sehun there with his Starbucks on the table in front of the mirror,  looking at it with a straight face, which would scare off anyone who didn't know him. 

But he didn't see that, he doesn't see anyone there, because there isn't. A bell rings signaling someone else entering the shop. Luhan looks at himself in the mirror as the lady puts tin foil on his hair and tells him she will be back soon, code word for your sitting here for more than ten minutes. Luhan looks into the mirror, he sees someone walking behind him. 

Luhan leans forward and grabs a magazine from the shelf on the wall in-between the mirrors he sits back and looks over at the chair next to him once more.  The person who just walked in is now seated there. Luhan looks closely at the boys side profile, he then looks in the mirror trying to see his face. Luhan's eyes lit up as he realizes its Baekhyun. 

"Baekhyun" He says happily, Baekhyun looks over at Luhan and their eyes meet. He puts up his hand as a small hello, his lips slightly move but they don't turn into a smile, they don't turn into anything. No 'hyung!' like Luhan used to hear from him.  No words formed, and Baekhyun isn't planning on forming any. He looks forward not able to look his old group member in the eyes. Luhan's smile fades a little but then he remembers what Sehun told him and that they are all tired from preparing for their comeback.

"So your comeback is today" Luhan says and Baekhyun wishes he was sat further away so he could pretend he didn't hear Luhan. 

"Yeah it is" he says blankly 

"Good luck!" Luhan says happy that he got a response. 

"Thanks" Baekhyun mumbles, Luhan looks at Baekhyun's side profile. A lady walks over to Baekhyun and gets started on re dying parts of his hair. He must be tired very tired, Luhan thinks. Luhan closes his eyes hoping to get a small nap in. But hears a loud laughter making him open his eyes, Baekhyun is laughing at a photo Chanyeol sent him of Kyungsoo sleeping. 

"What is it?" Luhan asks looking over at the phone in Baekhyun's hand. Baekhyun smiling widely.

 "Oh its a " He says normally really happy his mind moving his hand slightly as if he was going to give it to Luhan but then he drops his phone in his lap. "Chanyeol texted me" his smile gone, his laughter died with his happy persona. 

Baekhyun didn't forgive Luhan, he wanted to, but with Luhan not there he didn't have a chance to forgive and forget. He felt that Luhan forgot them anyways. Deep deep down he still is still close friends with Luhan but thats the past and he knows it. They are basically strangers with a past. 

Baekhyun feels that it was unfair for Luhan to just leave, and he left the country right away when he chose to leave. He didn't talk it out he just got up and left. Baekhyun remembers waking up in the middle of the night to Luhan packing the day after their last performance. Baekhyun passed by Luhan's room and he looked in and saw Luhan putting everything he had into a big box, he wasn't even folding anything, he just put his stuff inside. Baekhyun was confused, Luhan the most chilled back maybe one of the laziest members who hated cleaning was putting all his stuff in a box as if to organize his room. Chen asleep on the other bed. 

"Are you going anywhere? What is that for?" Baekhyun asked pointing into the box he yawned as he waited for Luhan's response.

"Oh, this I'm sending some stuff back to my mom so I will have space for more" Luhan lied right to Baekhyun's face but at the time he didn't know.

Baekhyun's grip on his phone tightens as he picks it back up. He pictures the last moments he saw Luhan in person, the secret packing. The last performance, Luhan's fall, his health was obviously bad at the time. Baekhyun lets out a breath of disbelief. Since Luhan, Kris and Tao left their members have gotten other injuries and no one else has left. Baekhyun feels himself getting angry.  He turns to face Luhan who is now reading a magazine. 

This is the same guy who just got up and left, Baekhyun thinks, his blood boiling under his skin causing his skin to feel warm like flames. He starts slowly opening his mouth, but he closes it clenching his teeth.Impulses taking over his actions. He snaps his fingers getting Luhan to look over at him. Baekhyun opens his mouth to speak.