Chapter 15

Bella shook me awake. I sit up and look at the clock. We had to be at the Cullen's house at 9. It was currently 7:45 and we had to leave at about 8:30 the earliest and 8:45 the latest. "You need to get ready. Are you jumping into the shower now or after we get done shopping?" She asks. I sign after shopping. She nods. "I'll leave you to getting dressed." I climb over Chloe who ended up passing out here and shivered a little bit. I walk over to my closet. And start looking for an outfit. I decided to check the weather to help make my decision. It's going to be somewhat warm so I decided to not wear a thick sweater. And we are going to be in a mall so it won't be freezing, hopefully. I screech Chloe's name hoping she'll wake up. Her head pokes up from under my blanket "What?" 

   "We got to go to the Cullen's." She grins and shoves all the blankets off of her. Picking up one of  the shirts I had thrown out of my closet and looking at it. "Hey I had been wondering where this went." Chloe mumbles before switching her shirt for this one. "I'm stealing your lined leggings. Hey these are also mine." She picks up the leggings. "Ya that's what happens when you practically live here Chloe." Charlie says as he passes by the room. "Hey I do not." Chloe calls after him as she shoves her shoes back on her feet.

       Grabbing my purse, I stuffed my wallet,headphones, phone and charger, keys, chapstick and gum into it. "Chloe do you need me to carry anything for you?" Asking as I try shoving my feet into my vans without untying them. She shakes her head and starts making her way downstairs. I walked down the stairs after. I started going through the fridge for something to eat. "Are you almost ready? We need to leave soon." I nod, then sign 'i just need to eat and brush my teeth.' Bella grabs a bowl and the cereal. "We had cereal. When did this happen." i ask her. "Like two days ago." She says. I grab the cinnamon toast crunch and check to see how much was left. Yes, a bowl full. Not bothering grabbing a bowl, I pulled the bag out and poured milk into it. Folding the bag so I can eat without making a mess, i proceeded to eat my breakfast. Bella looked at me. I signed 'what? i didnt want to dirty another bowl.' She shakes her head. Dad walks in, looks at me and says "Why didnt I think of that?!" I died laughing at what he said and Bella's face. I couldn't stop laughing. Chloe makes her appearance and grabs the spoon out of my hand 
      "Come on we have to get to the Cullen's. Alice will be mad if we are late and cause our shopping spree to be shortened." Bella says to me. "Why are you guys going shopping?" Dad asks."Umm, Chloe said Alice told her that there was a sale going on  this weekend so we are taking a trip to Port Angelas." Bella says. He nods before going back into the living room. I walk out of the house and hop into my car. She walks out and heads to her car. "Bella we are taking my car. Get in." She gets into the driver seat. "Do you know where you are going?" Chloe asks from the back seat. 
     We pulled up to the house. I am in awe of their house. There's so much glass. I look back at Chloe, who's in just as much awe as I am. I see Bella get into one of the cars and I climb into the other side of the car. "So we are going to get a cute outfit and more. My treat. I don't care if you don't want me to waste money but I know you are going to love what I buy for you." Alice says. "Cool. Cool cool cool." I mumble from the middle.

      We got to the mall in half the time it would've if we would've taken Bella's car. Granted Alice also speeds. We all get out. "So ladies where are we starting?" I sign/say. "The first dress store we find. Then we will get you shoes. And accessories." Walking into the mall the first shop is a dress shop. Alice, Chloe and Rose walk in first with me following and Bella brining up the rear. Alice starts pulling dresses off the racks. Good Lord. Rose starts shifting through the dresses. Bella copies Rose, but on a the next rack. I decide to go rein in Alice. I grab a few of the dresses and shirts out of her arms. "I know you want to avoid white as much as possible." She tells me. "He said dress comfortable. I don't think that includes a dress." She gives me a look. Luckily Bella knows what I like and Rose has like super hearing. Alice, Rose, Chloe and Bella throw me into a dressing room after a good 15 minutes of trying to keep Chloe and Alice from going overboard. I start trying on the dresses and different outfit. I liked one shirt but not the bottoms that were picked for it. We go on another 45 minute hunt to find the perfect bottoms. 
        Now its time to find shoes. I go to pay for the shirt before Alice dashes away with it. We walk out the store and start searching for a shoe store. Bella spots one. I walk into it with Alice and Rose in tow. Chloe starts running around the store, trying on shoes she likes. Bella went after Alice to try to rein her in. I start looking at shoes that'll go with my outfit. I finally find shoes that I like. Chloe shoves a pair of sandals at me, 'do you like these?' she signs. Thankful for a pair of sandals that I can wear on the rare occasion it's actually nice. She picks up one of the boxes she dropped and made her way to the counter.  Alice goes to the front to also pay. Rosalie looks like she's actually tempted to get something. Bella was starting to look disinterested, granted she's not one for clothes shopping often. 

      We still have a little time before I have to get ready. We start walking around a little more. Alice and Rose bought me some things that they insisted on getting me. Chloe started saying she was hungry. Thank god because I was starving. Rose led the way to the food court. Bella got a sandwich, boring but it actually seemed kinda good. Though I went with the cheap option of splitting a 10 piece chicken nugget meal with Chloe.  

    Chloe decided that she was going over to Toby's as soon as we arrive back to the house. "Text me all the details. I want to know everything!" She calls before heading in the direction of toby's house like two streets over. "Text Lynn when you get to Toby's!" Bella calls after her. 

     I throw my stuff onto my bed. I grab my dress and stuff for the shower. I quickly take a shower. Jumping out, I threw a towel around me and blow dried most of my hair. I decided to braid my hair, hopefully giving it some waves later when whatever was still wet dried. I walk out of the bathroom and into my room. I started doing my makeup. Bella walks into my room. "You look cute" She tells me. I blush.  I put my shoes on as it seems that the bell rings.

     "Stay here." Bella rushes down the stairs to get the door. "Rae!" I walk down the stairs, nearly tripping at the end. Quil smiles when he sees me. "We wouldn't want to catch flies now would we." I tell him and I close his mouth. "You look pretty." He tells me. I looked at my feet and blushed. "Come on." He takes my hand and we walk outside to his car... more like Jared's car but I didn't say anything. He's wearing actual pants and a white baseball t-shirt. I laughed when I saw that part of his shirt was untucked. He gets into the car. "What's so funny?" He asks. "You're shirt is half tucked in." I say. "Didn't realize that. At least I was smart enough to wear a belt." I was confused. "I had to borrow Jared's pants because I couldn't find any of my non ripped pants." I smiled. He tried his best. "Where are you taking me?" I asked. 

       He put his fingers to his lips. "It's a secret." He continues driving down the road. We arrived at the place in about an hour. It was a this cute little hole in the wall restaurant. I smile when I saw it was Italian. "I want you to feel special." He says. I blushed. No guy has told me that before. He takes my hand as we walk in. I could tell he was a little nervous. He tells the hostess something and she nods.