Chapter 11

I had to keep the secret from Quil as long as I could. I wish I didn't have to. It bothered me so much that Quil couldn't know. And he knew I was hiding something.  I couldn't out with Jake and Embry without Quil becoming upset. Sitting in first period was boring until Quil texted me that he started shaking. Great. He's going to change and none of the other boys are there. I quickly texted Jake and Embry to get down to Quil's class. I told Quil to ask to go to the bathroom and wait for Jake and Embry. "Mr Mathers, umm I'm not feeling so great. I feel like I'm going to throw up." I lied. Hopefully he'll let me take Toby out of here too. "Go to the office. Toby go with her." He says. He continues with the lesson. I grab my stuff and Toby ushers out of the class. Instead of going to the office I make my way to Chloe's class with Toby in tow. "Quil is shifting. You go check ourselves and Chloe out. " I tell him. Chloe happened to be walking out of the class. "Come on. We have to get to La Push."

    I texted my dad saying I wasn't feeling good. And Toby was offering to watch over me till I was better enough to drive myself home. I open the door to the small office. "How may I help you?" The front desk lady asks. "Umm can I check myself and two friends out? They aren't feeling good. I think they mentioned something about it being the time of the month and really bad cramps." Toby says to the front desk woman. "What's your name sweetheart?" She asks. "My name is Toby Cameron. My friends are  Chloe Davis and RaeLynn Swan." I started bouncing my knee as I leaned against the door with Chloe holding her stomach. "I think I'm gonna be sick" Chloe whispers before bolting towards the trash can outside. I pull her hair out of her face and start back.

"Ok. You both are checked out. Be careful." Toby walks out of the office. He runs to grab everyone's  book bags. I make sure no one else is in the hallways. I check the time. Good two minutes till second. Chloe stops puking. "Here honey." The nurse says appearing out of nowhere and handing Chloe a paper towel. She nods her head in thanks. I wrap Chloe's arm around my neck. "Come on lets get you home." I tell her and proceed towards my car.  We somehow managed to get chloe into the backseat and gave her a trash bag. "Please aim for the bag." Toby asks her. I check my phone. 

       I got a text from Paul saying to go over to Emily's. Confused but I figured I called him. "Hey Paul. Why are you at Emily's?" I ask. "Because I needed food. And I also fell asleep there. Jake, Embry and Quil are here. Quil knows about the thing." Thank god. I couldn't hold the secret in too much longer. Hopefully he isn't mad that I didn't tell him. "Whats the address to get to Emily's? Also Toby is also coming with me. And we have a possibly sick Chloe with us so fair warning with that." I hang up as soon as he could tell me the road to go on to get to Emily's. 

 As soon as we walk inside,  Emily is in the kitchen and the boys sound like they're in the living room watching something. "Hey Emily." I drop what looks like Quil's bag that we found outside on the table and hug her.

**Quil's Point of View**
       First period was boring. I started thinking about Jake and Embry. How they left me and Rae. It made me pissed off. My hands started shaking, way more than usual. I tried to text Rae and was starting to freak out a little. She tells me to ask to leave and wait. Wait for who though? Who's going to help me with this.  I hear footsteps running down the hallway. 
      Jake and Embry start dragging me out of the school. We manage to get to the woods and I shake even more. I start changing. My bones snap and reform. I was on my hands and knees. I look back down and my hands are now paws. I look around. Everything is a lot more sharper in focus. "Quil calm down. You're fine." I hear in my head. I look around, panicking. This doesn't really feel right. But instead of seeing Jake and Embry I see two wolves. "Wait so you guys didn't leave because you didn't like me or Rae." I hear laughing. They shake their heads no. Yes I got my friends back. "So how do I change back?"

   "You just think of being human. Oh and you won't have clothes on just a warning. SO I suggest we run as wolves to Emily's and we get you clothes." Wait. What if I have to leave Rae. She's going to have a break down. I told her I would always be there. "Dude, Rae knows. Paul kinda phased when Bella yelled at him. She wanted to tell you. Sam told her she couldn't say anything because you would be one of us soon enough." Well the legends are true then. That means the Cullens are vampires. Great.

We start running towards whoever Emily is house. I stay behind when the guys change back. Jake brings me out a pair of shorts. I smell food from outside. Grinning I follow after Jake and Embry, hungry. I scarf down like 3 muffins and was on my fourth one when this lady walks in. "Save some for RaeLynn, Toby and Chloe. They should be here soon." I nod. The other guys walk into another room so I just follow them. A few minutes later the door opens. And I hear Rae's voice. "Hey Emily." I smile. "The boys are in the other room." I look up following the multiple sets of footsteps that made their way towards the room. We make eye contact. And I just stare at Rae. It was like she was the thing that was holding me down not gravity. I see me and her in the future. Jake nudges me. Him and all the guys are smirking. She looks down at her feet. I get the feeling like I want to kiss her and hold her forever. I am pretty sure I just imprinted. Jared had said something about it before Rae walked in.