Pep Rally

6:25am

I get up and take my shower, put my hair in a bun, put on my uniform and my bow for the pep rally.. Thinking about it is making me pretty nervous. What if I mess up the cheer or forget the words? I don't want people laughing at me. I hear some one coming up there stairs and it was naj.
me: what you doing here?
naj: I stayed here last night waiting for you to come back but I must've fell asleep.
me: did you bring you uniform and stuff.
Naj: yes
me: you can get ready in here, I'm going to make something to eat right quick.
naj: mina already made something.
me: great well I'm going to go eat, hurry up I don't want to be late.
mina: good morning
me: when did I get home last night?
mina: we were talking all night and you fell asleep in my car so I walked you to your car and I drove you home and I just stayed here.
me: your a great friend.
mina: I'm not gonna brag but I know.
......
naj: I'm ready.
mina: you guys look great.
me: mina can you take our picture?
mina: say cheese..
......
me: hay mina you wanna go to the pep rally with us?
mina: sure, can you take me to my house to get my car first?
me: yeah sure let me go get my stuff, I'll meet y'all in the car.
  I go my room to get my cheer bag and my phone. I had two missed calls one from bre and the other from vonte.. I didn't really wanted to talk to neither of them.. while mina went in her house to get her keys with naj. Since I was alone I decided to call them both to see what's up.
me: hello?
bre: I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my son I promise I'll tell you about him when you get out of school.
me: that's all you had to say and none of this would've happened
bre: I'm sorry.
me: i got to go.
    *Ring Ring*
Vonte: tyana?
me: hey
vonte: can I see you after school?
me: how about 5? At my house
vonte: sounds great, bye
  It was time for me to go in the gym to get ready for the pep rally, me and naj walked in together while mina waits in her car. When I walked in I saw Hayley talking to Kia and, Lindsay walked up to Naj and gave her a big hug but gave me a dry hey. So I went outside to tell mina she can come in now. She took pictures of me and gave me some flowers for good luck and she told me to turn around cause Hayley was walking towards us.
hayley: hey Mildred
mina: it's mina
Me: look don't come over here starting stuff I don't mind slapping you again.
hayley: I was just coming over here to say good luck. Don't get laughed at.
As she walked away.
naj: what was that about?
mina: she wanted to get slapped
me: she really did.
  A lady came to the door and told us to get ready because people are starting to come. As they walked in she passed them a book about the rules. It was so packed. So we had a speaker come up calling out the cheerleaders name and once it came to mine people started laughing and I was so confused. The laugh got louder the crowd was looking in their books laughing.. I'm so confused all of us was actually. Naj went up to somebody to see what was they laughing at and she ran back to me to give me the book and it was a necked picture of me in it and a tear ran down my face so I ran out and got in my car. I was so embarrassed, the whole school laughing at me. I got in my car and went home. I got so many missed calls from mina. When I got home I went and laid in my bed for hours crying. I can't believed that happened to me who could possible be that mean and do that to me.
mina: ana? Are you okay? You have company.
I walked down stairs to see lin, Kia and naj sitting on the couch.
lin: I'm sorry for what happened
kia: yeah me to
me: I thought you guys didn't like me no more.
kia: we never said we didn't like you, we were just mad.
lin: that stuff was petty and we're over it.
   *Ding Dong*
Mina opens the door to see avonte standing there.
vonte: is it a bad time?
me: no they were just leaving.
kia: huh?
naj: no we wasn't
lin: where's Hayley?
vonte: why would I care, we're not together anymore.
me: yeah just leaving
mina: yeah what she said.
me: nope, you too mina, I love you guys.          As I pushed them out the door.
me: let's go in the back yard and talk.
......
vonte: I broke up with Hayley
me: why because she was crazy ?
vonte: no because she wasn't you, you mean so much to me. I'm not happy unless I'm with you and I'm not taking no for an as answer.
me: let's just get in the pool
vonte: I didn't bring any clothes
me: me neither
I took off all my clothes and he did to. He grabbed me and kissed me. It was like fireworks just went off. I can't believe I got my man back. We even did something's in the pool that I'm not going into details about but just know he did his thing.

Drama Highजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें