You Got To Be Kidding Me!

Avonte is my so called boyfriend for 5 years.. I was so sad but I had to play it off , I was melting on the inside. I couldn't believe he was playing me.
Hayley: this the boy I was telling you about.
Me: Oh so Mr. Davis is the boy you been telling me about
Hayley: .... yeah, you guys already know him?
Lin, naj and kia was so shocked ..
Me: oh yeah we know him too well he used to be ...
Mykia: her bestfriend
Lindsay: yeah bestfriend
Naj: sure was
Me: yeah we used to be really close but he moved away and stop texting me because he was away at college. Some Bestfriend But anyways im going back in to enjoy myself I'll see you guys later.
They all walked behind me as I walked to the bathroom.
Lindsay: don't cry tyana
Mykia: yeah it's not worth it
Naj: it is too many cute boys in here tonight to be crying​ over him.
Me: you guys are right. She can have him, im not even mad at her it's him im mad at but im over it. We was so happy until he went to college. He promised me he will come back to me and you see what he do?? Cheat on me! At least I got you guys.
•lin: let's​ go back to the party
•kia: yeah

Hayley was all over him and it was making me mad. to be honest I wasn't I a party mood anymore. So As the party continued I decided to leave early, I got in my car and text everyone to see if the needed a ride home. The only ones who needed a ride home was jamonte and kia. I stop and put my car in park and i turnt around to jamonte.

Me: do you know avonte was cheating on me with hayley?
Jamonte: stop lying !
Me: I know you saw him all over her at the party.
Mykia: you don't need him
Me: I just wanna cry
*Knock knock*
someone tapped On my window and it was the cute boy from the party. The one i gave my number to me, I unlocked The doors so he could come in.
Bre: you forgot to tell me your name
Me: you followed me all this way to just get my name?
Bre: yes ma'am
Me: well im Ty'ana
Bre: im breon
Me: oh i thought I knew you from somewhere.
Bre: Just him me up when you get home
Me: I sure will
I was smiling really hard when he got out. He is so cute I finally got someone to replace avonte with and i never thought it would be that easy. I started my car and rushed to get them home because i wanted to be ready When bre call me. I pulled up in no time. Unlocked the door, and ran in the shower after i was done i got two missed calls from bre. So I sure did return them back. We was on the phone for hours, We even fell asleep on the phone, that made my night.