Who Is This?

*bing bing*
I woke up to turn off my alarm clock. I rolled over to get out of bed. I walked over to my dresser to play my speakers while I start my day. I took a nice hot shower, washed my face, brushed my teeth and dried off at the same time. I walked back to the dresser to find something to wear. I have a lot of clothes I just don't know what to wear. I just grabbed a basic outfit, black shirt, blue faded Jeans and black Chuck's and put my hair in a more natural look.
Mom: Ana!
Me: I'm coming down now!!

I was running down the steps and missed the whole damn flight, Everybody was laughing, I was so embarrassed and hurt and NOBODY even asked me was I okay. I got up dusting myself off and rubbing my side. I sat at the table as my mom passed me my plate , it had Pancakes, bacon, sausages, eggs, grits, homemade biscuits, and orange juice. It only took me some seconds to demolish that plate it was so good.

Mom: you want more?it's plenty more on the stove.
Me: I'm to full but thanks for breakfast
I gave her a kiss on the head and rubbed my dad should as I walked up stairs to get my phone. I had alot of missed text messages from the group chat. "Saying they wanna link up at the mall later.."
*Ding Dong*
Me: i GOT IT!
I walked down the stairs because I learned my lesson the first time Im not about to hurt myself no more. As I opened the door I got happy because it was my girls I gave them all hug as they walked in, and it was this other white girl behind them I was confused..
Me: come in ya letting out the great a.c.....Ummm y'all can i see yall in the kitchen?... make yourself at home girl,

Me: y'all who the hell is that?
Them: they all laughed.
Me: What's funny?
Mykia: Thats Hayley
Me: okayy? Why is she in my house?
naj: she new to our school
Lindsay: she moved next to me.
Me: okayy? Why is she here?, Know what forget it, New girl come here
...
Hayley: yes?
Me: well hi , I'm Ty'ana, this is my house , apparently we go to the same school and I guess we can be friends
Hayley: nice to meet you , im Hayley , live next to Lindsay and im the only child...
Mom: Annnna come here!
me: we coming ."come on yall"
mom: heyy girls come sit out here with me and your​ father.
Them: Heyyy
me: mom this is Hannah
hayley: it's Hayley..
Me: sorry I meant Hayley (*rolling my eyes*), well we're going to the mall I'll see you later.
mom: okay baby
dad: here's some money baby girl
Me: thanks daddy