"Really." He chuckled. "We're already late."

"Okay I'm ready.. I'm ready."

"What's the address?" He asked getting in the drivers seat as I got in the passengers. "1819 North Shore lane."

"Oh, I know that spot." He chuckled.

I sat back in the passenger seat tapping my nail against my phone as he started the car and drove off.

"Dang Zariah you all stiff relax a bit you seem hella nervous."

"It's that obvious ?"

"Yeah."

"Clubs aren't my thing I don't know what to expect."

"I feel you I don't go out like that much unless my homeboys ask me or something but other than I'm either at home or over yo place."

I nodded my head trying to relax as my phone rung bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Hello?"
...

"Yeah, I'm on my way now."

...

"Ight see you in a few."

"Wasup?" Tre asked looking over at me for a second before looking back onto the road.

"He was just wondering where I was he said he'll be outside to meet us."

"Oh Ight." He nodded.

I posted the picture that I took on Instagram. Looking up I noticed we were pulling into the parking lot. I placed my hand over my stomach as  it begun to hurt  I saw the many cars and long line of people wrapped around the club. I got out as Tre stood there with my door opened waiting for me to get out.

"I got it from here playa." Deric said grabbing my hand. "Wasup babygirl."

"Hey." I smiled softly as he opened the door.

People were all over the place dancing talking and doing other things,  music blast loudly throughout the building.

"Come on." He smiled leading the way up the stairs full of mostly guys with a few girls mingled in.

"Aye Chris!" Deric yelled to the guy whose back was toward us.

"Wasup" he nodded.

"This my girl Za- "

"Zariah, I know her she's a good actress I'm a fan of yours. It's nice to meet you." Chris smiled.

"Thank you I'm a fan of yours also."

"Well thank you beautiful." Chris smiled. "If there's anything you want it's on me enjoy."

"Thanks." I smiled.

"No problem beautiful." He winked.

As Deric and Chris talked to each other, I found a empty spot on the couch taking in the environment.

" You didn't tell me you knew Chris Brown."