My Raging Love (I AM WILDCAT)

// (F/S) = Favourite Soda

"Did you buy a new game," I asked Tyler as I saw him working with something on the computer. He smiled and turned to me.

"Yeah! How'd you know?" I rolled my eyes and motioned to the monitor. He chuckled.

"What game is it?"

"Friday the 13th! The guys wanted me to play with them, and I said yeah!"

"Are you sure this is a good idea? Even Evan rages at this game. And he, like, never rages." Tyler groaned.

"I can't just abandon the guys! They need another player!" I sighed.

"Alright, but if you break anything, your going to get punched." Tyler laughed loudly.

"Try me, shortie~ I'll let you punch me if you can reach!" I groaned and shook my head.

"Whatever, nerd! Go play your stupid game."

"I love youuuu," he crooned, pulling me into his chest. I smiled and hugged him back.

"I love you too." He kissed me on the crown of my head and receded into his his recording room. "Well this is going to turn out great..."

"I HEARD THAT."

¤¤¤

"What is going on guys, Wildcat here, and today we are going to be playing some Friday the 13th..." I smiled as I leaned against the doorway, watching Tyler. I was standing there silently, knowing this would not go well...

As he started playing with H2o Delirious, Ohmwrecker, Mini Ladd, Bryce Games, Malika, and ANGRYPUG, I walked into the kitchen and plugged my headphones in. Our house was about to get very loud...

I pulled out some flour and dough, then pulled out a rolling pin and chopping board. I began kneading the dough, making it nice and soft to bake with.

Then, after about 15 minutes of kneading, I folded the edges of the dough to make the crust. I grabbed the tomato sauce and a wooden spoon, smearing the red sauce into the dough. I sprinkled some cheeses onto it, too, and put on some pepperoni. I set the oven to 350 and set a timer for 10 minutes.

I grabbed a can of (F/S) and plopoed myself down onto the couch, beginning an episode of Rick and Morty.

After 10 minutes, the timer dinged, and I went and took the pizza out of the oven. Then, I dug through the pantry for about 7 minutes, eventually finding the cookie dough mix. I pulled out the necessary ingredients, and began on desert...

¤¤¤

I pulled the chocolate chip cookies out of the oven and set them on the counter. I grabbed a beer from the fridge, and set it on the counter. I went out into the living room, leaving the pizza and cookies on top of the stove to stay warm. I sighed as I plopped onto the couch once more.

I watched about 3 more episodes of Rick and Morty before I got up. I balanced a plate of two pizzas and a cookie in one hand, while a beer was in my other hand.

I opened the door quietly and moved the beer to my elbow. I walked up behind Tyler slowly, and when I was behind him, I traced a finger down the side of his face. I could see him physically shudder as he turned his head around. I bent over beside him, setting the food and drink on his desk.

"I knew you would rage, so I decided to make some stuff for you~" He groaned and leaned up, planting a kiss on my cheek.

"God, I love you so much. You know me so well." I giggled and I heard 'Oooh's come from his headphones.

"Is that your giiiiiirlfriendddddd," Mini cooed. I laughed and leaned towards the mic.

"Hey, Mini."

"Hi, (Y/N)," he said, drawing out my name. Tyler pouted.

"Mine," he whispered quietly and I laughed.

"Yes, Tyler. Yours."

//I love that photo so much tbh like boi he's so adorable like a small raging bean

Petition to start the rage ship WildWrk yo

Sorry this one is shorter thou its all I could think of. I do take requests, so just comment if you want a specific dude or message me if you want a specific scenario with a guy 😊😊