•I hate you and want to tease her•

So I was playing around with this plot generator thingy and I want you all to read this hilarious crap.

Sarah Martin had always loved cosy Liverpool with its friendly, fluffy fields. It was a place where she felt afraid.

She was a caring, ruthless, tea drinker with charming eyes and blonde lips. Her friends saw her as a friendly, fluffy friend. Once, she had even helped a vast injured bird cross the road. That's the sort of woman he was.

Sarah walked over to the window and reflected on her old-fashioned surroundings. The rain hammered like smiling rabbits.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of JOhn Lennon. JOhn was a brave musician with brown eyes and pretty lips.

Sarah gulped. She was not prepared for JOhn.

As Sarah stepped outside and JOhn came closer, she could see the cooperative glint in his eye.

JOhn glared with all the wrath of 4604 smart giant goldfish. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want tease her."

Sarah looked back, even more stressed and still fingering the solid newspaper. "JOhn, I love you," she replied.

They looked at each other with ecstatic feelings, like two colossal, clean cats thinking at a very incredible disco, which had rock music playing in the background and two admirable uncles talking to the beat.

Sarah regarded JOhn's brown eyes and pretty lips. "I feel the same way!" revealed Sarah with a delighted grin.

JOhn looked calm, his emotions blushing like a powerful, prickly piano.

Then JOhn came inside for a nice cup of tea.

THE END