comic con

Shhh, my title game sucks; Iknu 👀

_________________

She tugged lightly at the black cotton sweater with her name plastered on the back and her faction symbol on the front. It had been a gift made for her by a friend, one she'd be meeting for the first time in two years.

For two years she had played World of Warcraft to escape the reality of her life and for two years she had played alongside her best friend, some orc by the name of Grogk.

They had met when she was new and starting out, a girl clueless to the world of Azeroth. Grogk had been a friend to offer his hand and help her learn the ropes and when she became fairly decent, he kept by her side.

And now they would be meeting. She knew only a little about Grogk. His real name was Henry and he was male, that much she knew. He visited America frequently but it wasn't always in an area close to her.

One day he told her he'd be going to Comic Con and would gladly play for everything if she could go too. She could, of course, she had always wanted to go to comic con. And so she saved up and worked extra hard, making it hard for her to talk to Grogk since Blizzard was their only source of communication and she had little time for games anymore.

But when she did sign on to check up on Grogk, he actually gave her his number so that they could keep in contact, especially for when the day arrived. And that day had finally arrived.

Now she was wondering around, heart racing from anxiety as people shouldered their way through to go from booth to booth and meet this celebrity and that.

She wanted to be excited like everyone else, she wanted to enjoy herself. But she couldn't. She was all by herself in a place filled with strangers and then she'd be meeting an even bigger stranger.

This was such a stupid idea. Why did she save up all that money to fly to California for Comic-Con by herself to meet some stranger who probably was like some serial killer and she was just walking into some trap. What made it worse was that she was wearing that stupid hoodie that made her a walking target.

So she waited until there were fewer people around her and she pulled it off. It felt as if a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. A blast of cool air kissed her bare flesh, goosebumps erupted up her arms and a chill crept along her spine.

She shivered, tossing the black hoodie over her arm so that both hands were free to warm her goosebump covered flesh.

Taking a deep breath, she decided to slip back into the crowd, her ears buzzing from constant chatter that reminded her of a high school cafeteria during lunch time. The noise was starting to get to her. She wanted to cup her ears and shut her eyes. She just wanted to be done with this all and go back to her hotel. Maybe they could meet up in another public place. Besides, how was she going to spot him in all this and vise versa.

She had been walking around, arms crossed and hoodie pressed to her chest. She glanced at every passing booth, managed to see a few familiar faces which helped turn her anxiety into excitement. If she wasn't alone, this experience wouldn't be such a bad one.

As she was walking, she felt someone poke her sides. She squeaked and whipped around. Around her, some people stopped talking to look and had even stopped.

She had turned around to find that a masked giant had poked her, or so that is how he seemed. He wore an autographed Suicide Squad shirt, that and a mask.

"You're not wearing the hoodie," his voice was muffled by the mask.

"It got hot," she admitted quietly.

He nodded his head and reached up a hand to remove the mask. As he removed the mask and little by little his face was slowly revealed, she felt her heart stop completely.

"Can I get a hug?" He held out his arms wide, a grin curving back his lips to reveal his teeth.

She just opened her arms in response, too stunned to really answer back. Henry moved forward, his large arms wrapping around her and pulling her to his hard chest.

Somehow she was breathing, her heart thumping rapidly. But her heart wasn't the only one beating wildly. She had her ear pressed against his chest and could hear his own heart beating to the similar rhythm as her's.

"It is really good finally meet you," he said as he squeezed her again and buried his face into her shoulder.

She began laughing hysterically into his chest and finally hugged him back. "I can't believe I never put it together," she mumbled. "It's you."

"It is me." He still held on to her, only a little less tight. "How are you?"

"Better," she admitted when they finally pulled apart. "Earlier I nearly left. It's all overwhelming to me, being alone and all these people."

"Oh right," his eyebrows furrowed together, creating lines on his forehead. "I'm sorry, I didn't entirely think it through."

Henry pulled her into his arms again, this time in more of a comforting way than before. She smiled against his shirt, tears stinging her chocolaty brown eyes.

"Thank you," she whispered while squeezing him back.

"Of course," he smiled at her as he pulled back again. "You want to walk around?"

"Yes," she nodded her head, pieces of dark brown hair falling into her face as she did. "I'd like to actually experience comic con since it's always been on my bucket list."

"Come on then," he placed his large, warm hand on the middle of her back and led her through the crowd toward the aisles so they could walk.

For an hour they walked together, only stopping a few times so Henry could meet a fan or look at a table with merchandise or comics.

Afterward, Henry had something to do but soon reunited with her so they could grab a bite to eat together and get to know each other much better than through a screen.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked as the hour grew late and her eyes began to droop.

She yawned softly and looked at him. They had been together in his hotel room, watching a movie. "What?" She asked.

Henry smiled, his hand outstretched and cupping her face. He leaned forward on the sofa and pressed his lips to her's.

Her eyes went wide as she sat there stiff as a board with no real clue as to what was happening. He went to pull back, his eyes opening while his dark brows furrowed. His lips moved to part so that he could either apologize or ask what was wrong until she grabbed his face and crashed her lips down on his.

Henry started to laugh into the kiss, making them break apart as he laughed harder. When he was done, and she had stopped laughing too, he kissed her again.

"Not such a bad idea after all?"

"No," she replied, resting her head against his shoulder. "I'm glad you convinced me to come."

"I am too," he kissed the top of her head. "Thank you."

She nodded her head and snuggled up against his side. She could feel his lips curving into a smile. He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her back with him as he laid back against the couch.

__________________

Sorry, but if I was single I would be wishing this story was real because how cute would this be?

Being secretly best friends for two years and then finally meeting your best friend and it's fucking Henry Cavill!
LIKE FUCK YES! CAN THIS HAPPEN?!
I mean we can just be biffles 👀
I ain't leaving my man for Henry.
His fandom is a little too wild for me 🙈
Not y'all, y'all are awesome 💕
But Kal and my dog could date.
And have K babies.
Cause their names both start with K.