Chapter 3

PLEASE PLAY THE SONG ON THE SIDE ON LOOP BEFORE YOU START TO READ! - 'Sweet Nothing'

--------------------------

**Slightly Mature Content**

I entered the house through the back, keeping a firm hold on Daniel's hand as I navigated through the crowd and up the stairs. The song Sweet Nothing was playing.

I gave his hand a squeeze and looked at him, he smiled back, returning the squeeze. I took out the key to my room from my purse and unlocked it.

Slowly I turned around and saw that Daniel was standing right in front of me, his eyes were dark, clouded with desire and lust and I returned the look, matching his lust.

Not being able to take it anymore, he pushed me against the door and brought his lips to mine again. He nipped my bottom lip and pushed his tongue into my mouth exploring every corner, his taste and smell overtook my senses making my knees go weak.

When we kissed outside it was slow and beautiful, but this was passionate, hungry and sexy. So much so that I needed air very soon, though this didn't bother him.

He reached behind my waist and opened the door and pulled me in before closing the door with his foot. Once again his lips were on mine as I moved my lips against his with equal hunger and brought my hands to the skin just above his belt loop. As lightly as I could I ran my hands around the rim of the belt, brushing my hand against his skin there. Daniel let out a moan at the back of his throat, making me hot.

"Don't fucking tease Scar," he growled, grabbing my butt and lifting me up. He placed my back against the door to support my weight as he starting kissing down my neck. I arched my back and let out a slow moan just as he sucked and nipped at my sweet spot, his hands tightening around my thighs.

My dress had ridden up to reveal my lacy black underwear and his warm hands were on my bare butt caressing, and his lips doing there work on my neck was making me go mad. He continued his teasing as he brought his lips to tease the top half of my boobs, making me let out gasps and moans.

I slowly dragged my hands from the centre of his back to the nape of his neck. Grabbing a hold of his shoulders lightly, I moved my hips and grinded against his huge hard-on. I felt it press right there and we both moaned in pure pleasure.

Why have I never done this in the year I was with him?!

He took a hold of me more firmly before I felt the door behind me disappear. He was walking us back to the bed.

Daniel gently laid me down on my back, not breaking the kiss, before straddling me. He brought his hand to the nape of my neck and slowly dragged it down, over my chest, cupping and squeezing my breast before continuing south. His hand reached my private area but he continued dragging his hand down my body. When it reached the end of my dress, he bunched up the material there, in his hand and slowly started lifting it off me. 

This time, hands made the same journey in reverse, but now I could feel his hand on my raw skin, making me even hotter and out of breath.

In one final swift movement my dress was off me and I was left in my strapless lacy black bra and matching underwear. I had never been in this position before but with the appreciative, soft and lustful look on Daniel's eyes and he ran his eyes down the length of my body made me feel confident and comfortable.

In another swift move, I was now straddling Daniel. I wanted to devour his abs but not before some of my own teasing. 

I slipped my hands under his shirt, slowly running my hands up his abs, I then brought them down making sure my nails scraped his skin lightly. I got the reaction I wanted out of him, though his sexy moaning had a bigger impact on me than I anticipated as my underwear became wet.