18

Today's the day! I'm so excited! I'm gonna finally be meeting Sleeping With Sirens.

"I'm not getting in the back. I'm always in the back."

"Stop whining and get in otherwise you can walk to town." Tom threatened, and Ben frowned reluctantly getting in through the boot. All of us finally in Tom's car and headed to town. The signing isn't until half 4, but we're getting there early to give us a guaranteed chance to meet them.

"Can you believe what's gonna happen in about 3 hours?"

"I know!" I practically shouted, deafening Pete and Erik in the process.
"I'm right here. Don't need to shout!"

"I do what I want!" And so began a shouting match between us. We we're only stopped, when Tom shouted over all of us and we instantly went quiet.

"Thank you.." he sighed. "I'd rather not crash the car thanks.."

"Sorry dad.."

"Don't push Delaney.."
*
After the eventful car journey we were finally in town, Tom parked up and we made our way to HMV.

When we got there we were greeted by a huge line of people. "We'll never meet them.."

"Don't be such a Debbie Downer.. come on.." Pete walked off a gestures for us to follow him. "We better follow him."

There were two lines. One to buy an album and the other for the actual signing.

We got in line and the waiting began. As we'd be here a while we decided to sit down.

"What'd you reckon Kellin will say when you tell him who you are?"

"I'll give him that hug I promised him.. that's if I don't make a fool of myself.."

"You won't.." I look at Erik. "You don't know that.."

"I know you, and I know you won't.."

I was about to say something back until literally everyone's phone went off.

@swstheband: We're here!! Seeing as there are so many of you we're gonna start the signing in ten minutes. Get ready people.

Cue the crazy hysterics from everyone.

"Oh my God. Oh.. my.. God.." Me and Molly start jumping up and down like idiots, but so we're many others so we didn't stand out.

"Seriously you're gonna give yourself a bloody heart attack." I stopped and looked at Ben. "Shut up."

Ben just doesn't understand the outer fan girl, just the inner one. I know for a fact he himself is having a mini heart attack, but on the inside and is trying to look cool by not showing it.

"Yeah, shut up Ben.."

"Alright.. is this gang up on Ben day?"

"Yes it is.." he glares at Pete and hits him on the head. "Why you hitting me? He started it.." Pointing at Erik

"I did nothing.."

"Alright guys lets not start a rumble.."
*
An hour later and we we're still waiting. "The guys have just gone for a quick break but they'll be back in about ten minutes."

The store manager, I'm assuming, announced.

Hurry up with that break you've got impatient fans waiting.. meaning me. ⏰🙈😝 @JackSWS @NoDirectionCasa @JustinNFJK @KellinQuinn @GabeBarham

@GabeBarham: Damn that sass though.. 😁 @ItsZaraFovvs

Shut up William.. I'm getting cranky. 😒 @GabeBarham

@JustinNFJK: Good things come to those who wait. 😉 @ItsZaraFovvs

Shut up Hills. 😒 I've waited an hour already. That's long enough. Now get your skinny backside back out here.. @JustinNFJK

@KellinQuinn: You're here?! @ItsZaraFovvs

Yes I am.. and when I meet you you're getting that hug.. if I meet you.. so hurry up dude. @KellinQuinn

@KellinQuinn: Yes ma'am and you don't understand how long I've waited for this hug. @ItsZaraFovvs

"Who's Zara?" I hear a girl behind me ask. "Whoever she is, she's so lucky right now.." I just smiled to myself and looked at the others.

"How?" I just shrugged at them and carry on smiling.

@JustinNFJK: Sassy.. 😋 @ItsZaraFovvs

@GabeBarham: That's what I said! @JustinNFJK @ItsZaraFovvs
*
Another twenty minutes and we were nearly there. I could see them. My heart was in my stomach, I couldn't move, I felt like I was gonna faint, my hands were shaking.

I was a mess.

"Fuck.." I whispered to myself and I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey.. you'll be fine.. just think of Kell's reaction when he finds out its you.."

That made me smile.

"There we go!" He smiles and gives me a hug. "Thanks Tom.."

When I pull away from the hug I realise we we're next. The guy gestured to us and I slowly walked over.

Nervous is an understatement right now..

Before I knew it I was stood in front of them. "Hi whats your name?" Gabe's the first to speak. I snap out of it and look at him. "Er.." Naturally, nothing comes out.

Say something!

"Hey..you don't have to be nervous.." I looked at Jack who smiled and the others nodded. "Yeah.. we're not as scary in real life.. Well.. except Nick.."

"Thanks Justin.." I just smiled watching them. "Sorry, I'm just such a huge fan of you guys.. and this is just wow.."

I nearly broke down. "God.. I promised I wouldn't cry.. I'm er.. Zara."

"Zara? As in ItsZaraFovvs?" I just nodded and Kell looked at me in shock. "Miss Sassy.."

"Still want that hug Kell?"

"Er yeah! Obviously!" He gets up and comes round the front of the table. "Here we are at last."

"Wow.. I never realised how tall you were.." he just shrugs and smiles. Then it happens I hug Kellin freaking Quinn!

"Better than mine?" Kell looked at Justin, then me and nods.

"Definitely.."
*