10

Everyone was cramped in Blair's car as all the guys decides to come and say bye to me.

As I was heading off home.

It was a very funny sight of 6 guys squashed in the back. To be honest I'm not so sure how we managed it.

"I think it's time to get a bigger car Blair."

"Yeah, I think it is.. Are you alright back there?" Blair looked back at the guys. "What do you think?" Blair just laughed at Andy's comment.

"We're nearly there so quit your moaning."

"Alright mom."

"Don't make me come back there." I love pretending to act like their mum their reactions are just hilarious.

"Right we here."

"Oh my God. Finally! I can't feel my legs." I got out of the front and the guys piled out of the back. "Never again.."

"You wanted to come don't forget that.."

They chose to all pile in the back of Blair's car. Now they're the ones moaning..

In the words of Stephen Mulhern. Unbelievable.

I just shook my head and got my bags from the back.

"Come on then. I've got 15 minutes until my train arrives."

"More like 5."

"What?" I looked at the time. "Oh my God.." I literally have 5 minutes till my train comes. "Run." I quickly put my bag on my back and we ran.

And I mean.. We absolutely pegged it to the platform.

"1 minute!"

"Alright time keeper! it's not like I'm already panicking!" I shouted back at him as we carried on running dodging people and nearly knocking an old lady over.

We managed to get there just in time, and we were all exhausted as you can imagine. Andy nearly had a bloody asthma attack, which was the least of my worries.

"Let's make this quick." As I literally had about two seconds before my train left, we all had a quick group hug and said our goodbyes.

They all waved as the train departed and I waved back. As soon as I sat down I got a message off the guys.

MC Mikey Cobbana 🌴 😂: We miss you already 😭

Zazzy Fovvs: Ive been gone two minutes.

MC Mikey Cobbana 🌴 😂: Tell them that! Also rye did something to his name on your phone.

Zazzy Fovvs: Your only telling me this now?! How did he get into my phone?

MC Mikey Cobbana 🌴 😂: Your password is I am SHER-locked.. (If you get that reference I love you) I mean come on!

Zazzy Fovvs: How could u possibly know that?!

MC Mikey Cobbana 🌴 😂: I saw you type it.

Brilliant... Now I'm gonna have to change my password, but come on that's a pretty good password.

And I'd better see what damage Rye has done.

My eyes widened when I saw what it was.

Oh.. My.. God.. If that's not a sign I don't know what is.

Zazzy Fovvs: 'Ryan is a beaut 😚.' Big headed much?

MC Mikey Cobbana 🌴 😂: I think hes tryna tell ya something. 😉