7

Today when I woke up and it was actually quiet. I thought I'd woken up in the wrong flat.

I've not told them that I'm meeting with Scott all they know is that I'm going with them on a trip to Westfield.

But unfortunately they will have to find out. I've only been to Westfield once before so I don't know my way around.

Meaning I can't just accidentally ditch the guys to meet Scott because I'd rather not get lost. That and after what's gone on the last two days I can't just bail on them... Again..

So we've just got off the train and I noticed a theme going on with Rye. Basically he keeps randomly shouting things at the top of his lungs.

It started in Paddington Station and now on our way to Westfield.

"I'm not gonna lie Rye... You're really gonna have a sore throat after this.."

"Ah well.." he just shrugged and then randomly stopped in front a of a Vogue sign. "Oh God... Here we go again."

I instantly face palmed knowing what was about to happen.

"Guys get behind me..." They reluctantly obliged and I stood out of the way so I weren't in the shot.

"3..2..1.. Vogue!" Andy's reaction of walking off looking down in shame was funny. "Have you finished now Ryan?"

Please say yes. Please for the love of God.

He looked at Andy. "No. No I haven't."

"Oh brilliant." Mikey couldn't contain his joy. "It is isn't it Michael?" Rye smiled putting his arm round Mikey.

"Get off..." Mikey nudged him off, which made Rye starting to have a strop and running off in the process.

"He'll be fine.."

"Go and apologize Michael." I pointed towards Rye. "But Zara." He whined, but I wasn't falling for it. "Don't but Zara me.. Do as you're told Michael. Go and apologise to Ryan."

This is the best thing ever. I've known this guy like a day and a half and I'm telling him what to do.

"Fine.." He huffed and rolled his eyes like a drama queen. "Don't have that attitude with me young man..."

"Sorry mom.." He then ran off shouting "Ryan! I'm sorry... Best friend come back!"

It was all very weird but it amused Cam and Andy watching him getting his ass whooped by a girl.

"Er.. Should we go after them?" We looked at each other and ran off after them.
*
After intense searching and our own version of man hunt we found Mikey and Rye. As Rye was still being stroppy we let him pick what he wanted to do. He wanted to go cinema.

What did he do when he got there? Got the Go-Pro and did his shouting thing again.

He shouted Westfield instead of cinema and Andy corrected him.

"Meant to say cinema..."

He's such an idiot but you gotta love him for it.

"Cinema!"

There it is...

I snapped out of my daze of watching Rye when my phone vibrated.

Scott: Hey I'm at Westfield.

Zara: Hey, me too. I'm at the cinema with my brother and his friends.

Scott: Okay cool. I'll meet you there. What you going to watch?