3

I was in my own world looking out the car window when I was snapped out of it.

"Are you okay Zar? You seem really quiet." I looked round and saw Rye looking at me. "What?"

"Are you alright?" He asked looking slightly worried. "Yeah... Yeah I'm fine Rye don't worry about it." I smiled and he just nodded smiling back.

My phone went off and I looked at it.

Mr Cactus 😂🌵: You can't keep doing this to yourself. x

I looked at Andy and he nodded.

He's right I can't. It's Tom or Rye.

But right now I'm not going to make that decision.
*
I walked in to be greeted by Harvey.

"Zara Fowler!"

"Harvey Cantwell!" We both laughed and gave each other a hug. "You alright?"

"Better for seeing you sir."

"Oh stop it you.." He gushed and I just smiled walking into the living room.

Last time I was here it was a living room now it's the guys bedroom. Cam was sat down on the sofa. He saw me and got up. "Hey Zara you alright?"

"Hey Cam." I gave him a brief hug. "Nice to finally meet you in person."

"You too." I sat down on one of the bunks. "Zar would you like a cup of tea?"

"Er.. Yeah please." I said back when Harv came in. "You alright there Harv?"

"Yeah. I'm good. Just a bit tired."

"Late night?" I asked. Stupid question really when don't these guys go bed at stupid o clock? I really don't know how they function on a daily basis.

"Yeah." He slightly yawned and sat on the other bunk. "Here ya go." Andy put my tea down on the table and sat next to me.

I felt my phone keep vibrating in my pocket but I ignored it. "So... What you guys doing today?"

"Well we were just gonna chill here for a bit.. Maybe go for a walk somewhere.." I just nodded. "Oh I nearly forgot. Andy. Mum told me that you should phone her." He nodded and I passed him my phone. "You have 4 missed calls off Tom."

"Yeah, I know..." By the amount of times it kept vibrating in my pocket. "And 7 texts."

"I know.." he passed me my phone back. "Call him."

After a few seconds of just looking at him I took my phone back and phoned Tom. "No answer." I put it down.

"Text him then."

"Just leave it Andy!" I shouted and got up. "I'm going for a walk." I took Andy's phone from Harvey and threw it to him. "Phone mum."

I left the flat and headed over to the park over the road.

I've not been here two minutes and already something's happening.

My phone went off again and I just sighed. "If this is Tom..." I had a look and it was from Molly one of my friends.

Molly lurves Hemmo 😉: Hey, Tom is annoying me. This Rye thing is doing my head in. x

Zara Clifford: not my fault hes like a stroppy teenage girl. tell him to txt me. x

Tom Riddle 😂❤: why you not been answering? x

Zara ❤: Sorry phone was on silent. Plz stop all this about Rye. hes just my friend. x