dean winchester

Dean admitting he would die for you, so he knows that your safe:
(I am aware that the gif says him but just imagine it says her okay?)

Dean admitting he would die for you, so he knows that your safe:(I am aware that the gif says him but just imagine it says her okay?)

You were taken. You don't know what by considering you were considerable new to this all. You arms thrashed at the sides as you felt the person tighten the grip on your waist. You could feel the tears coming down you face and your initial thought was that you were going to die — you were friends with the Winchesters so it wasn't really hard to grasp.
You opened up your eyes and saw that you were in a dark and gloomy room. You could make out that their was another chair in front of you but it was empty. Hours felt like they pasted. You literally smell the damp coming off the walls. And then door opened and in came two tall figures which were oddly familiar. You wanted to laugh with happiness because you knew it was Sam and Dean.

"Y/N!" Dean shouted as he made it was towards you but his brother hands extended forwards grabbing his wrist and pulling him back as two more people stepped out of the shadows. Even thought you couldn't make out their faces, you could tell that they were both worried but the eldest Winchester was mixed with pure anger.

"Look at the cat dragged in," Called out one of the figures and they walked into the light. You never got to their face but by the way they acted you they were a Demon; Sam and Dean would tell you what to look out for also. "Little Y/N managed to gain the attention of the Winchesters that much, they came running to save you. How sweet"

You shifted in the chair as you watched in the shadows Dean yank his arm out of Sams and walk forwards, so you could now see his face. It was utter anger but also sadness. "We would both come for Y/N any day. Heck, I'd die for her. I'd die for her in a second, if it meant that she was safe"