carl grimes

carl on the verge of breaking down after saving you from an attack;

Carl had to drag you into a house which was abandoned because of the massive cut on your leg which was making you more vulnerable to the walkers

Carl had to drag you into a house which was abandoned because of the massive cut on your leg which was making you more vulnerable to the walkers. Therefore when you was taken into the house, you dropped down onto the couch, gripping your leg in pain and then slipping into a darkness.

When you awoke, the first thing you saw was an angry looking Carl down at you. Your eyes then floated down to your now stitched up and bandaged leg. A smile broke out on your lips knowing that Carl had done that for you. Therefore you looked back up at him and you could physically see that he was trying to express something without speaking.

"What's wrong Carl?" You ask totally confusion in the situation. You remember being outside and then seeing on the couch to where your eyes flutter shut sending you into a darkness.

"What's wrong! What's wrong!" Carl shouted as he paced behind you, "I almost lost you, I almost lost you but I saved you y/n! I saved you"

"I'm here now. I'm not going anywhere"

Taking a few deep breaths, Carl placed himself besides you before resting his much larger hands upon yours, "I cannot lose you. Believe it or not, I almost lost it out there when I saw you. I saw you get cut and thrown down to the floor to where a Hurd of walkers were heading. I almost didn't save you, but I had too because the rest of the group see you as another daughter. Daryl sees you as a sister, my dad, he sees you as a fighter. And if I didn't save you, I wouldn't have been able to cope with myself because you mean to much too me"

You squeeze Carl's hand gently, "In a world like this, we save each other and we always will. No matter what"