malia tate

you couldn't help but smile when Malia was being curious about the mountain ash;

You stood in the corner of the Animal Clinic while Deaton, Scott, Stiles and Malia were talking about Tracy

You stood in the corner of the Animal Clinic while Deaton, Scott, Stiles and Malia were talking about Tracy. If anything you didn't want to be there, maybe due to the fact you were almost killed somehow. But now you were stuck at the animal clinic because your drive home wasn't going to leave his best friends side because they were stuck behind mountain ash.

"Stiles, I want to go home, actually no. I need to go home" You shout in annoyance as you saw Stiles and Scott get drawn into a conversation. Malia raised an eyebrow at you but you shrugged her off. You stomp over to Stiles, grabbing him by the arm and start to pull him towards the door, "Stiles, now!"

"Hold on a second Y/N" Stiles snapped at you before asking more questions.

You huff before taking you place next to Malia now, "I can take you home?"

"No you can't" You informed her but she didn't get it.

"Yes I can. Give me keys" Malia said holding her hand out for the keys.

"Malia, you can't even if I want you too. You can't cross mountain ash"

As soon as you informed her of her new incapability, she rose her hand, placing it in the door way before watching little ripples show out of no where. She held a confused look on her face before muttering the word weird. You laughed at her, patting her on the back before walking up to Stiles, slipping your hand into his pocket which consumed the keys to the jeep and took them, running out of the room only to hear Stiles shouting back in the room with everyone laughing at him.

"STEP AWAY FROM THE JEEP Y/N!"