dean winchester

when Dean has the ghost sickness and you start to laugh at him due to him being a hunter and scared:

You, Sam and Dean pull up to the abandoned Cassidy & Sons Lumber Mill.

"I'm not going in there" complained Dean as he looked over to the abandoned Lumber Mill. You were pulling a face with the babyish attitude he was portraying but it was due to the fact he had this Ghost Sickness you didn't really understand and didn't really want to due to you knowing it would be over in a matter of hours if the hunt is successful.

"I need back up and you're all I've got" Sam said and then his eyes looked over at you as you coughed slightly, "I also have Y/N but she's a girl. Don't let the girl do our work". The younger Winchester made his way to the back of the Impala and you followed closely. "You're going in there Dean!"

Rolling your eyes, you witnessed Dean take out his alcohol and start to drink. "Seriously?"

Dean shrugged you off, slamming the door and making his way to the back, "Let's do this" he called out and then unlocked the back. "It's a little spooky isn't it?"

"I'm losing it with you Winchester" you called out and he lifted up the back since Sam looked pissed at him.

Sam passed out weapons, you getting a similar hand gun like Dean but unlike him you took it as he refused to take the gun due to it being able to off at any second.

You watched as Dean looked into the back of the Impala and saw him lean to pick something up but when you witnessed him picking up a flashlight you were really starting to loose hope in this whole hunt, "I'll man the flashlight" Dean spoke with a proud smile and looking at both of the people with him.

"You do that" Sam said while watching his older brother lead the way. When Dean was infront, far away from the two of you, he leaned down and whispered to you, "Want to make a bet on Dean?"

Nodding your head, you stuck out your hand shaking that baby Winchester hand. "Ten Bucks that he will run out within the first 30 minutes"

"Well that's not fair, we know he will" Sam laughed causing Dean to spin around and glare at the two.

"A bets a bet, Sammy" you laugh.