Chapter 1

"Malik honey get up you need to get dressed."

"Why mommy?"

"Because I have to go to work."

"Mommy I want to sleep." Being a young single mom has been hard. Especially days like this.

"I know buddy but I have to work. You will have a fun day with Anna till I get home." Anna is Malik's nanny.

"Okay mommy!" I get Malik dressed for the day and make us pancakes and Anna comes and I leave for work. I drive to go get coffee for my boss and I, head to work. I go to Mr. King's office and give him his coffee as he walks in the door and tell him all the meetings he has today and messages people have left for him.

"Thank you Miss. Clark."

"No problem Mr. King it's my job."

"Miss. Clark I need you to tell all the staff to be in the conference room in ten minutes."

"Okay Mr. King." I work for Alex King a Multi billionaire he owns the biggest and most successful Hotels around the world I am his assistant. Mr. King is an amazing boss. He's super kind and understanding with me and when Anna can't watch Malik he lets me bring Malik to work with me.

"Miss. Clark please call me Alex you have worked for me for almost five years now."

"Okay Alex I will tell everyone to be in the conference room in ten minutes." I walk out of the office and tell everyone to come to the conference room in ten minutes. After I tell everyone I head to the conference room and set up.

"Ah Riley you are right on time."

"Yes and I notified everyone and they are on their way."

"Sounds good." Everyone is now in the conference room. "Please everyone I have a announcement to make."

"What's going on?"

"I am retiring and my son Ryan King is taking over my company for me." His son walks into the room and I'm about to pass out. Oh god it can't be! It's him the guy that got me pregnant it's Malik's dad!

"Miss. Clark I will need you to show Ryan the ropes around here." I feel like my heart is about to jump out of my chest.

"Okay Mr. King."

"Okay everyone get back to work." Everyone leaves.

"Mr. King I wish I knew you were retiring earlier I would have gotten you something."

"Riley it's alright I just want you to make sure Ryan stays on track and knows how everything works around here."

"Yes I will make sure that happens."

"Good while I'm off. Ryan mom and I are taking a trip to London so Ryan if you need anything don't call me call Miss. Clark please."

"Okay dad go I got this." Mr. King leaves. I show the new Mr. King where his office is and where everything is. "I swear you look familiar." Ryan's still hot.

"I don't know where you would have seen me before."

"Like in college I feel like I met you in college. What college did you go to?"

"I went to NYU where did you go?"

"I went to Columbia University. I swear I met you in college." Oh dear god please I don't want to tell you today that I had your son at least not yet.