Chaos and Destruction

Both girls muttered something and turned away from each other huffing. 

"We want to give the students and teachers a good impression, don't we? We don't want to shame Gramps either, right?" Continued Laxus looking at his guild mates.

"Excuse me?" Interrupted an strict looking old woman. "I am the Headmistress of this school, Minerva McGonagall. I rather doubt you alone will be able to destroy Hogwarts, if a group of several hundred dark wizards were not able too."

"Don't worry Prof. Fairy Tail is well know for their chaos and destruction. Do you have any idea how many times we destroyed our guildhall over the years? There was that one time when..."

"Gray, shut up! They don't need to know. And anyway, I rather hope we will all be able to control our urge to smash and crash and kill each other." The coat wearing man turned towards the Headmistress and smiled (It looked more as a grimace; scared most of the school population.). "I am Laxus Dreyar, the grandson of the current Master. I apologize for whatever troubles we will cause during our stay here, but as my guild mates already stated we tend to solve our problems with violence."  

As if to support his apology, the people behind him suddenly started  a brawl.

"Stripper, I dare you to repeat that!"

"Gladly! Idiot, stupid, useless!"

"Give me back my iron!"

"Oh my! It is not like you to start fights Juvia." 

"Get behind me Wendy, I'll protect you!"

"Bitch!"

"Prostitute!"

"Fashion freak!"

"ENOUGH! IF YOU DON'T STOP FIGHTING, YOU WILL ALL PARTICIPATE IN A PUNISHMENT GAME!"

The howls of terror were frankly  quiet amusing to Laxus when seconds earlier everyone was trying to beat up each other as hard as they could. 

"How barbaric! How could children like you act like... like animals!"

The mages of Fairy Tail suddenly turned in the direction  the exclamation and gave the plump witch a death glare. The woman skeaked and tried to hide behind a giant. 

Laxus heard Rima snort and made a mental note to stay away from that woman in the near future. No need to get caught in her occasionally mentally scarring pranks right? That one incident with the paper... He shruddered and immediately locked away that memory as far as possible.