Rima DuSilver

For once it was quiet in the guild hall, everyone was staring at the master with mouths hanging open in shock. Suddenly the doors opened with force and a young teen came in. Long black hair, cold blue eyes, a black trench coat, knee high leather boots... The girl was seriously pretty, in a cold and cruel sort of way. The newer members could not wrap around their heads the idea that this teen was part of the happy family. Rima glanced around and walked to a dark corner sitting down.
"You don't need to tell me about the events that happened those last nine years. Besides, I also got caught up in the Edolas thing. Damn Mystogan. Just swooped in, threw a pill in my mouth and the next thing I know a group of soldiers are chasing my around in some town. Fun."
"So, your a first generation dragon slayer?" Wendy was the first to break the silence.
"Yeah, Darkalon found me abandoned on a mountain. Decided to take me in."
"And he also disappeared on that date?"
Rima grunts in response to the little dragon slayer's question.
"Rima, you need a place to stay. After all, the council sold your house."
"Don't worry Gramps. I'll crash at Natsu's for now. Beside we won't be here for long." She glanced at Doranbolt.
"That's right, Master I need to speak to you." Doranbolt and Makarov got up and entered the office on the second floor. The rest of the guild stayed behind and was watching Rima sharpen a knife, she took out of nowhere.
"I am glad to gave you back, Rim." Natsu patted her on her head.
"I'm glad to be back. Just so you know, I'm planning to destroy as much stuff as I possibly can. To give the council a major headache."
"That's my girl!" Exclaimed Laxus to the surprise of many. "We got to have a fight one of those days. Just like old times."
"No! I absolutely refuse!" Makarov came storming out of his office. "Never again! I refuse! Remember what happened last time? You destroyed most of the forest! And..."
"Gramps, breath. They were joking. Right?" Gildarts glanced at the two, Laxus who looked embarrassed and Rima who looked calm and cool.
"Nope, we were not."
Ezra suddenly had a terrifying aura around her. "No, you will not fight again."
"We will."
"Won't"
"Will"
"Wont"
"Will"
"You will not, you little thief."
"We will, you red haired monster." The guild was watching the two women, who were standing foreheads pressed together, like a Ping pong match, turning their heads form you side to the other. By now, the two teens were rolling around on the floor, punching and screaming insults at each other. Like Gray and Natsu usually do. Lucy leaned to whisper to Mira something.
"You know, at first i was not sure how someone like her could be part of Fairy Tail, but now I think that she fits in perfectly." Mira gave her a smile.
"Of course! She grew up here after all!"
"You over violent woman!" "You creep, who does not have any friends!" "What did you say?! I got plenty of friends! At least I have a normal fashion sense and don't walk around in armour all the time!" "Eh!!! Requip! Flame empress!" "Balck dragon claws!"
"Noo!! Enought! You are going to destroy the guild hall!!!"