An arrival through an Anima

Hogwarts was filled with reporters, aurors and students and teachers. The school year had started two weeks ago and everyone was glad that the long awaited day finally arrived. As explained, the aurors were there in case of an accident, in case the Magic Council decided to go back on their words and stage a little accident.
Harry really did not understand what the fuss was about. A group of mages from another world that use other magic. You can see that every day, right? Now someone like him... You don't get to see and meet everyday. It is a one of a life time chance! From Hermione's blabbing he understood only the part that the mages were coming trough a portal called Anima, as the Magic council said. Apparently they had an accident, where a whole group of mages was kidnapped by another world called Edolas.
The students gathered in front of the lake and started to wait.
5 minutes
10 minutes
15 minutes
20 minutes
Suddenly the previously clear and blue sky started to darken, the rain fell hard, the winds picked up, hats and paper flew, black clouds started to cover the sky, going in a circular motion. And then... quiet. The rain stopped, the winds calmed down, and from the sky graciously and calmly, a sixteen year old girl, glided down an a pair of pure black wings.
"Bloody hell, Harry! That's a bloody fallen angel!" Muttered Seamus. He was standing right in front of Harry.
Then came a group of six girls and one young boy. The winds seemed to carry them down like if they were their own children. Two men fell to the ground and amazingly, they managed not to get hurt. The screams slowly quieted down as the students realized that they were perfectly fine.
"Gah! That stupid motion sickness!"
"Wendy, why did you not cast your Troia?!" Was the two men's reaction.
A bolt of lightning struck the ground and a big man appeared.
From the black clouds, a slide of ice formed and a young man sledded down on his feet. Suddenly they all heard a scream and a blue haired woman also fell from the sky. On impact, the girl shattered into billions of tiny water droplets.
"Harry!" Hermione exclaimed and grabbed his sleeve. "She... she is..."
"Dead" the boy-who-lived finished.
"But, why don't her friends look worried?"
"Maybe, Ginny" said Harry in a very exaggerated and patient tone. "they don't care whether she dies or not. They are from another world so it is most likely that they are simple- minded beasts." Harry saw a very pretty white haired girl, there were to of them, he noticed, on with long hair and one with short hair. He briefly wondered how he could get her to date him. The older looking one, with long hair. She looked so kind and gentle. Although he would have to dump this stupid Ginny, first.
"Uh..." A fourth year stepped out. "Don't you care about what happened to your friend? She's d... dead, right?"
"Dead?" Scoffed the last guy to arrive. "Who? Juvia?" He glanced down at the puddle. "Get up, stop playing dead."
"As you wish, Grey-sama. Juvia will do anything to please her love." The puddle slowly shaped in the girl from earlier.
"What?! How?!" Screamed Hermione. "This is scientifically impossible! And logically too? Even the theories of magic..."
"We are a bit different from you." A red haired woman explained. She turned to the fallen angel. "How long are going to keep your wings out?"
"As long as I want." Came the reply.
"Oh, really? Master put me in charge. Put them away."
"You may be in charge, but who said I will listen to you? I certainly never said that." They were whacked on the hair by the lightning dude.
"Both of you stop! You are almost as bad as Natsu and Grey. We don't want to destroy this place on our first day, right?"