"He doesn't. I think if we become friends he will let me do things with you instead of wanting to keep and eye on me."

Ethan turns his attention to us. "What are you girls whispering about?"

I finish making the coffee and put it in front of everyone. I place the scones, jam and cream on the table.

Ethan and Evan are the first to take the scones off the plate.

***

At 6pm, Ethan and Lisa hug me before they walk out the door.

Evan turns the TV on and he watches the news.

I walk into the kitchen to see the cooks making us dinner. "What are you cooking?"

Janika turns towards me. "Evan asked us to make steak with Diane sauce and veggies. Do you have preference of veggies?"

"Mixed veggies is fine. I like to have a variety of colour on my plate. I don't like mashed potatoes though. Can you please not add that to my plate, please." I watch as the cooks prepare everything. "Can I help with anything?"

"No, miss. We've got this. You should go out there to Evan. I'm sure he's looking for you now." Just as Janika says that, the door to the kitchen opens.

Evan walks into the room. "I knew I would find you in here." He wraps his arms around me and places a kiss to the top of my head. "I'm sorry if she's bothering you."

"Sir, she wasn't bothering us." Janika starts peeling the potatoes and she places it in the pot. She turns the hotplate on.

I whisper to Evan. "Let them have the day off tomorrow. Since, we're going to my parents place dinner tomorrow, there's no use for them."

He looks at them. "Tomorrow, Ariana and I won't be here. So, I was thinking that you can all have the day off. Go visit your family, friends or spend the day exploring the city."

Janika smiles. "Thank you, Sir."

The rest of the kitchen hands thank him as well.

Evan takes my hand and pulls me out of the kitchen. "They have so much respect for you. You're always thinking of others before yourself. I'm usually a selfish guy, but with you I want to be a better person." He runs his hand through his hair. "What are you doing to me, Ari?"

"I'm showing you the type of person that you are. You've just let Hollywood get to your head. You're not better than anyone else that's famous." I place my hand on his stomach and I feel his abs under my hand. "The guy I grew up with is buried deep inside you. When you find him keep him on the surface. He's the one that I want in my life."

Evan claims my lips and he lifts me up. He carries me to the lounge. "I will look for him."

While on the lounge Evan and I talk like we used to when we were growing up.

I have missed talking like this to my best friend.

Janika walks into the living. "Dinner is ready, Sir."

Evan looks at her. "Thank you." He rises and then helps me to my feet.

We walk into the dining room to see the table set and candles are lit on the table.

A smile spreads across Evan's face. "I love it when they put candles out for us. I never liked the idea of doing it with Bethany. With you I have different feelings than I do with her." He pulls a seat out for me.

Once I'm seated he takes his next to me. He holds my hand and looks into my eyes. "You're going to make me fall for you, Ariana. I just hope you're there to catch me."

"I will always catch you, Evan. Never doubt that." I move over to him and sit in his lap. I lean forward and kiss my fake fiancé.

He wraps his arms around me and deepens the kiss.

***