trial & error

—

S U M M A R Y

For the past seven months, Marilyn Finley has been slaving away for the Gates family as their personal maid. Seven months of icky children and putting up with pretentious parents and it doesn't seem like she'll ever get a break.

So when big-shot lawyer, Teddy Burke shows up with a case to incriminate their family and a deal for Marilyn to turn informant and feed him information for full immunity, she easily jumps on it.

But as charming as he is, working with Teddy is tough work and she finds herself in over her head the moment she agrees to his terms. After all, what's love without a little trial and error?

S T A T E M E N T

i'd like to give a special thanks to my old friend Melina (@snoozes) for the inspiration her writing gave me to help write this book. she originally wrote a book called Trial & Error, one that's touched me since the moment i first touched it. it's long gone now, so may my writing of this story honor a true great.

this story will be very silly and definitely adventurous in terms of plot. i think all of us could benefit from not taking ourselves too seriously, and this story, for me, is a way of doing as such. i just hope you have as much fun reading it as i have writing, and i hope that you all can find some underlying truth in what i write, something good to take from this going forward.

stellar banner above by simonesaidwhat

S T A T U S

May 31, 2017

to

February 28, 2018