Chapter 3

(The outfit on top is her travelling outfit. But add some greet leggings instead of the shorts.)

The next morning, I woke up to the wonderful sound of birds and water like yesterday. I got dressed in my favourite travelling outfit, took all my weapons and went downstairs to join the fellowship.

(But the colour grey)****************************************************************

****************************************************************

"The Ring-bearer is setting out on the Quest of Mount Doom." Lord Elrond said to all the elves watching us, "On you who travel with him, no oath, nor bond is laid to go further than you will. Farewell. Hold to your purpose. May the blessings of Elves and Men and all Free Folk go with you."

I know my father is looking at me trying to tell me not to go. But I don't want to look at him because he doesn't know that I don't want to let these people die to destroy a ring that will affect all of Middle Earth. I want to die knowing that I did something good for Middle Earth and I did not just sit in my kingdom waiting to die.

"The Fellowship awaits the Ringbearer." Gandalf said to Frodo who was looking around. He starts to walk in the front of the group, and leave Rivendell.

"Mordor, Gandalf,"Frodo asked Gandalf, "is it left or right?"

**************************************************************************************************

It was close to noon so we decided to rest on a small hill.

Sam and Frodo were cooking food, Gandalf was smoking his pipe in silence, Aragorn was doing the same but watching Boromir train Merry and Pippin with their swords and Legolas, Gimli and I were looking at the horizon.

"Two, One, Five. Good, very good." Boromir said while 'duelling' one of the hobbits.

"Move your feet" Aragorn said.

"You look good, Pippin." Merry said. Pippin. So that's what his name is.

"Thanks" Pippin smiled.

"If anyone was to ask for my opinion," Gimli started, "which I note they're not, I'd say we were taking the long way round. Gandalf, we could pass through the Mines of Moria. My cousin Balin would give us a royal welcome."

"No Gimli, I would not take the roads through Moria unless I had no other choice." Gandalf answered. I know why he does not want to go in there.

I then see something weird in the sky. Legolas and Sam see it too.

"What is that?" Sam asked.

"Crebain from Dunland!" Legolas shouts

"Hide!" Aragorn yells to everyone.

We all run under rocks to take cover and hide. They fly over us twice at least and fly back towards Isengard.

"Spies of Saruman!" I say.

"The passage south is being watched. We must take the Pass of Caradhras." Gandalf says.

I have a bad feeling about this.

________________________________________________________________________________

We were on mountains trying to take the Pass of Caradhras. It was pretty easy walking on top of the snow because fairies are similar to elves. Then out of know were an avalanche falls on top of us. I fall down and hit more snow. I know that my legs are stuck in snow and ice but my chest and head are out of the snow. I don't see any other members of the fellowship. And then I see Legolas and Aragorn get out of the snow.

Everybody finally found their way out of the snow. We then continued your way towards the Mines of Moria. At one point we stop. Gandalf knocks on the rock wall.

"The door only shines in starlight or moonlight," he said. Then the moon comes out from behind the clouds. A beautiful door appears.

"It says The doors of Durin, Lord of Moria. Speak, friend, and enter." Gandalf said out loud.

"What do you suppose that means?" Merry asked

"Oh, it's quite simple. If you are a friend you speak the password and the doors will open" Gandalf said

"Annon Edhellen edro hi ammen! Fennas Nogothrim lasto beth lammen!" Gandalf said as a magic password to the door.

"Nothing's happening," Pippin said. I looked at the door. It was writing in elvish. I wasn't very good at elvish but I could get through. I try to remember some words I know. Speak friend...

"Mellon" I said. The door opened.

"How did you know the password?" Merry asked me, "well, it was written in elvish and it looks like my little knowledge of elvish helped out. The word friend in elvish is Mellon." he looked at me amazed.

******************************************************************

Once we were safe inside Gandalf sat down to think about what way we should go. It was very dark in the mines. I had to let my eyes adjust. Once my eyes adjusted, I saw that Moria was once a beautiful place, but know it's only ruins. I then smelt something weird in the air. I know what that smell is burn I can't really remember. But I knew it was a bad sign...