His knowledge and experience in sexual matters, and his outstanding achievements in the military classes, the formation of another staggering inverse.

"To .. To check when?" After a few minutes. Ling Wei feel that the inspection process should be clear.

"What is the urgency of his brother's hand to touch, to play a sexual desire, or you want to mischief from me, let me come up with the actual results, to conceal the past? Ling Qian side vicious words to stimulate, but still immersed in the pry Not sweet fruit shell pleasure.

In order to more than a little pleasure, he also specially reported the military psychology of the course, the use of the most advanced psychological analysis software, will have been observed on the Ling Wei character information landing.

Repeated data validation and analogy of personality and behavior after the follow-up experiment, the computer concludes the final conclusion. And Ling Qian estimated the same.

Ling Wei absolutely can not think of, in front of this seemingly absurd and illogical simple to accompany the trap, in fact, actually used only the federal upper class children can contact the advanced analogy software system.

"It really does not really use it. The color is very tender." Take the initiative to open between the thighs. Fragile male organs without any cover, was placed in the hands of young people slowly play, but also casually used to describe the extravagant, "I thought that only the virgin there, only this color."

Slender fingers. Like to determine the texture of the goods, like back and forth palm palm sensitive side of the same place.

The first time by others touch the sensitive place, Ling Wei feel at ease feel the body instantly a burning, Feng to the legs together to force together.

"Who told you to close the legs?" Ling Qian immediately mercilessly curse up. "turn on!"

Full of sons and angels against the soldiers angrily tone.

Ling Wei refused to compromise. Angrily looked at his arrogant brother, "what exactly is it?"

Ling Qian did not intend to answer his question. Now the overall situation is not the brother, but is close to the network of their own.

"Do not match even if anyway, to help you check the loss of me." Ling Qian act decisively let go, stand up and walk to the door. "This matter is still in accordance with the formal approach to deal with it in the future something, at least do not let me take the kind of joint responsibility to conceal"

Only two steps away, the wrist was pulled after the.

Back to the Ling Wei, juvenile lips selected a trace of pride smile.

"No, you continue to check, I will cooperate." Ling Wei most worried about is the development of the situation out of control.

He can not think that the scandal reward to raise him, and has been concerned about his father and mother care.

"When I asked the course in school, the teacher often cited examples of those who were capricious traitors." I said, "I am going to find an excuse." See you and they are almost. "

Found that Ling Qian move the pace of the signs, Ling Wei Lian finally reluctantly maintain the point of money have to give up, biting firmly said, "this will stick to the end, Ling Qian, believe me."

So serious tone.

Ling Qian heart of evil smile, in order to let the brother's heart and then hanging a little higher, deliberately pretend to consider the long look, only mercilessly nodded, "okay."