11. Epilogue

*One Month Later*

*Third Person POV*

Millie finally had the courage to tell Sadie Sink a girl in most of her classes. Luckily Sadie said she liked Millie too but always thought she liked boys. The two started dating in secret. The only ones who knew were Finn and Noah. Sadie had beautiful red long red wavy hair. Bright blue eyes and little freckles.

Noah was happy for his little sister that she had found what she was looking for. But Finn, on the other hand, was boiling with rage. He felt like he needed to get back at Sadie for stealing Millie from him. They were always together. Most people thought they were just good friends. One day Sadie introduced Millie to one of her best friends Romeo Beckham. The three were always seen together. Sometimes Noah would be there too. But Millie was really happy with what had happened.

Finn wasn't. He had to make a move on Millie before it was too late. He had to get back at Sadie for the heartbreak she had caused him. He was going to get back at them. But he had to wait for the perfect moment. When Millie told him they were dating he could barely contain his anger. Before Finn met Millie he was the school's rebel.

He missed classes broke the school rules and sometimes the law. Finn was the guy every boy wanted to be and every girl wanted to be with. Those who didn't have any interest in him were just scared of him. The school bell rang. He got outside and watch Millie and Saide walk away together before going to the back of the school. Finn took out a pack of cigarets and lit one.

Finn. The old Finn was back.

YUP, YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!

It won't be posted for a little bit so hang in with me. I have to write the first few chapters to get the feel of what type of story I'll be writing. TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULS LIKE TO SEE IN THE NEXT BOOK! I need all the help I can get. I have a plot and stuff but I would love to hear from you all so let me know!

That's all for now!

BYEEEE

----bunnybo106----