8. Ding Dong

*Noah's POV*

We had our projects to do and my parter was Gaten! And Brett. The one person I wished I wasn't with! Finn had already gone up to Millie's bedroom to start on the project and Brett should be here soon.

UHG!

Why do I have to do this! Brett really pisses me off. And I know for a fact Gaten feels the same way. The only reason we are doing this at my house it because I can't brings some of the stuff out of the house because it's to big. This was a social studies project where we had to make a timeline on Aaron Burr's life.

Ding Dong

The dreaded sound. I will not be touching that door bell for a long time. I got up walking over to the door. I opened it just in time to see Gaten push Brett off the steps. He almost fell into the bush. I wish he did. "Ok Listen up Brett I've got a few house rules. 1) Don't go upstairs. 2) One of us must be in the room I don't trust you to be on your own. 3) This may seem silly but tell us if you need to use the bathroom then we will escort you. 4) The most importune one don't you dare go talk to my sister!" I said "Ok got it" Brett said still recovering from the fall.

Later that evening...

Ok so we had almost everything just had to finish somethings tomorrow. Finn had left a few minutes after Gaten and Brett. I walked upstairs to Millie's bedroom where she was putting away her project on Alexander Hamilton. We all had different ones that were importune to the revolution or to people that were importune to them. "Hey Mills how's your project going?" I asked walking forward "Oh! It's great! We just have to finish somethings tomorrow! How's your's ?" she asked "Mine's doing just fine same with you. A few more things that I need to do." I said.

"Is Finn a good parter?" I asked "Yes! He's very helpful and surprisingly knows a lot about the revolution and Alexander Hamilton. Some play got him into it 'Hamilton' (a.k.a my life) I think it's called. He told me to listen to the music so I said I would. Are your parters good? Gaten and Brett?" She asked "Gaten's good... Brett's just is a bother and doesn't do anything" I said "Ok well goodnight" Millie said "Night" I said before walking out.

4-22-17

9:56 AM

----bunnybo106----