5. He Would Do That

"What has it been 2 years!? TWO DAME YEARS!"

*Brett's POV*

Millie.

She's everything to me.

Or so I thought...

For some reason I woke up this morning not feeling it. I didn't feel like I loved her.

I didn't know what was happening so I just brushed it off.

Pretend it was just my head playing tricks on me.

But I saw her this morning on our walk to school and...

I didn't feel it.

I didn't know what to do. But then I messed up.

Really bad.

I was walking down the hall. It was the end of the school day. I was walking down the hall because I had forgotten my books that I needed for homework.

Then thats when I screwed up.

"Hey" someone said from behind me. I turned to find a mess of red curls and bright blue eye's "What are you doing here?" she said"I forgot my books for homework. I was just grabbing them" I said. Then she smiled.

She stepping closer. "I'm Clary" she said "Brett" I said smiling back. She took one more small step.

So did I.

"Is anyone waiting for you?" she asked "Well my friends and my-" but I didn't finished because she pressed me up against the locker "They won't mind if your...a little late? Will they?" she said looking into my eyes. "Sorry I-I gotta go" I said "No...Stay" she said then pressed our lips together.

I tended up but then I relaxed and...

I Kissed back...

*Gatens POV*

"Where is Brett!" I said. We were all waiting for him at the front of the school. "I'm going to go get him" Millie said "And I'm coming with you so I can kill him. We have lives!" I said.

We walked down the hall and took a right. "So Millie how are you and Brett doing?" I asked "Were great why?" she asked "I hope you won't mind when I kill him for being late" I said.

We rounded the corner and saw it. Millie immediately broke down into tears and fell on the ground.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing!

Brett kissing some random girl!

Baster!

"OK NOW I'M GOING TO ACTUALLY KILL HIM" I said walking up to the pair.

They both looked at me. Brett's eyes went to Millie crying on the ground. "Don't you DARE look at her!" I said punching him in the face. The red haired girl ran down the hall to the back entrance. I punched him again and again. I must have been really loud because three teachers came running up.

One of them pulled me back as the other went from Brett and another for Millie. Then Caleb and Noah came running down the halls to see a sobbing Millie, a bloody Brett, and me going after Brett.

The teacher couldn't hold me back so the one helping Millie ran up to retain me "I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU SELF CENTERED BASTER! YOU SON OF A-" but the teachers dragged me into another room.

*Third person*

As one of the teachers brought Brett to the nurse Millie was still weeping into her brothers shoulder "Millie whats happening?" Noah asked

"What has it been to years? TWO DAME YEARS!" Millie said screaming "Millie! Clam down! What the hell is happening!" Caleb said "Brett...Kissing another girl" Millie said between sobs.

Noah and Caleb looked up at each other "What? Are you sure" Noah asked his sister. Millie nodded her head. "Oh my god... He will never be going near you again I'll make sure of it" Noah said

"No. We'll make sure of it"

OMG WHAT JUST HAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!

So will Brett be with Clary?

Yes?

No?

I don't know.

You will just have to wait and see.

BTW THIS IS IMPORTAIN. I'M MAKING THEM ALL AROUND 17-19 SOMEWHERE IN THAT RANGE.

3-6-17

8:53

That's all for now!

BYEEEE

----bunnybo106----