4. Why The Hell Are You In This School?

"The hell are you doing?! Like I said 2 years ago we are done!"

*You will learn name in a second POV*

While I was at lunch yesterday I saw him.

Finn Wolfhard.

The same Finn Wolfhard that I love 2 years ago and still loved. Why was he here? Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining but he was most likely kick for another school. He was sitting with the cast of the famous TV show 'Stranger Thing' when did that happen? Not that he was never not popular its just I didn't know he was that popular.

The next day I had to go over to him just to see if he remembered me if you know what I mean.

I needed to know if he still loved me or if he missed me or if we could get back together.

He was at his locker getting his book.

"Finn?" I asked quietly

He whipped around and looked at me right in the eyes. His reaction was if we were enemies at war. "Clary?" he said with rage in his eyes "Where? How? Why? What are you doing here?" he said "My parents moved here about a year after you got kicked out" I said "You have no idea how much I missed you" I said stepping closer.

He took a step back.

"Finn work with me here I've really missed" I said leaning in for a kiss.

"The hell are you doing?! Like I said 2 years ago we are done!"

He said. Just then the bell rung.

Dame!

Maybe tomorrow...

*Finn's POV*

What the hell just happened I just saw my old 'girlfriend' and she just tried to kiss me! This can't be happening! Why did Clary have to come to this school of all the schools in the world!

I zoned out in the rest of my classes. I couldn't think. "Finn. Finn! FINN" someone said. I looked to see Millie. "You've been standing there for over 5 minutes!" she said "Oh! Sorry just got lost in my thought" I said "Just wanted to make sure you were ok" she said.

Millie always cared for everyone "Babe! Lets get going" Brett said from the front doors of the school. I glared at him. He looked right at me and glared back. "Well bye Finn see you tomorrow!" Millie said going to Brett "bye" I said

Twice in just an hour or something like that! Are you proud of me?????

No?

Ok

3-1-17

10:11

That's all for now!

BYEEEE

----bunnybo106----

Dazed IIII COMPLETE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें