Chapter 19: Happier

There's a lot that can happen on a one year anniversary, you can go out to a fancy dinner, you could go on a romantic boat ride, have a nice Punic in the park or you could do what Lin and Pippa decided.

   Collectively they wanted to spend their one year night alone, just the two of them in their pyjamas eating Chinese on Lins couch. "I'm so lucky" he said, she looked up at him with noodles hanging from her mouth, he found it adorable. He started chuckling. "Aweee you're adorable" he said lovingly.

Lin got up and turned in the stereo, then turned to Pippa. "Dance with me" he says, she gets up and they start to move together. "I never thought..." she started. "What is it Pippa?" He asks, she sighs. "What if I told you I was afraid, not if you but I've never felt love like this before and I'm scared that if I mess us up I'll never find..." she stops a tear rolling down her face. He wipes her tear.

   "Pippa what if I could promise you that wouldn't happen" he says, she looks up. "How could you do that?" She asks in disbelief, looking down. He suddenly stopped dancing and knelt down on one knee. "What if I could promise a life with you, a life that you'd never have to worry about being alone. Because I would always be there, I could promise love Pippa, my Pippa. A wonderful house, smiling kids, I could promise all this, if you just say yes" he said opening a ring box, she dropped to her knees. She couldn't even get the words out but she nodded quickly.

   He smiled and slipped the ring on her finger. They hugged tightly. "I love you, so much Pippa" he said, she sobbed some happy tears. "I love you...I love you too Lin" she said, he picked her up gently. "You're beautiful" he said, she smiled. "A year ago I would've disagreed but you made me feel otherwise"  she says, he smiles.

   As she's laying in his arms, he looks down and smiles. But not for no reason, he realizes this now but he's smiling because she makes him happier. He loves her, and she loves him. They make each other happier...

A/N
The end... I'm so sad it's ending but I'd really love to hear your thoughts on the whole story❤️

Thank you so much for reading and remember, Lippa is amazing❤️💕