Chapter 9: Enough is Enough

Two days later Pippa showed up to rehearsal with another bruised cheek. Lin was infuriated in himself and in Adam. He walked over to Lac and whispered something in his ear. Then left. Everyone was confused but nobody questioned it.

   Later that night Pippa walked into her apartment. Adam was sitting on a chair waiting for her. "Hi..." she said quietly. He stood up and she tensed. As he came closer he noticed how beaten up he looked. "He said you wouldn't press charges if I left with my stuff so I'm... im going" he stuttered. She looked in shock. "Hope you're happy with that bitch" he said and left.

   She stood in disbelief. "Who was he talking about?" She whispers. She looks around the apartment and spots something on the floor. A black hair elastic. "I don't use black ones I buy brown ones to match my hair" she says, it's confusing until she remembers a very concerned man walking out of the studio, ponytail behind him.

   "Lin...." she whispers, she stands up. "It was Lin..." she says, she's now moving quicker. "I need to see Lin" she says putting her coat back on. "Lin...." her shoes. "I need Lin" out the door. "Lin!" Running down the street. "Lin!" Knocking on the door.

    "You...." he opens, he's bruised and has a cracked lip. "Lin..." she says, in the dim light of the hall they stare. "Pip..." he says, as if it was panned they both quickly lean it. Gentle has gone out the window as their lips crash together. They move into the apartment, she kicks the door shut. "Lin I can't believe you kicked his ass" she breathed. "Enough was enough, I couldn't take him hurting you any longer" he said, he kissed her again. She enjoyed what she has wanting for so long. "Why?" She questions, he chuckles. "You know why" he says, she nods. "I think I love you too" she whispers, he smiles. "No." She then says, panic strikes for a second. "I know I love you too" she corrects, then he can't hold back, and kisses her like he's been waiting to for so long.

   "Did you treat these?" She asks referring to his cuts. "No I didn't" he says, she sighs and intertwined her fingers with his. "Come on, no infections" she says pulling him into the bathroom. He chuckles at her motherly-ness.

    I was a pleasant night.

A/N
Finally am I right😂
Comment thoughts 💭