Chapter 15

*Thank u all for helping me with the name...hehehe, all the names in the comment, I will use them for the future characters. Hehehe, I'm such a genius like Kira, don't you think??😁😁😉Once again, thanks!!!!

3rd person POV~

Three days after the hairpin accident, at midnight, there were about 4 assassins stealthily walked toward the inn where Kira reside in. But who do you think Kira is? She already calculated everything in her brain and already know when the assassins will show up.

While the siblings were asleep, Kira dressed up in black and already waited for the assassins. The reason was to blended with the night...ahem, the really reason was she was just trying to looked cool like an anime ninja characters. Kira sitting on the tree branch near the inn chewing melon seeds looked at the assassins as if she was watching a comedy show.

They tried so hard not to get notice by anyone, but Kira already found them. Thinking of this, Kira felt so bad for them because their hard work turned into nothing.

'Wow, is Lu Yi that poor? Only sending 8th rank assassins. Well this will be quicker than I thought. Oh, should I torture them and let them died slowly? Maybe I should cut off their limbs one at a time and barbecue them, then feed it to the magical beasts right in front of them? Nonono, I want to do that to the cheap emperor and those clowns aren't worthy of this special treatment....Alright!!!! I'll just burn them alive until they turn into ashes since they are so dedicated to their work. Now aday it is hard to find hardworking people..tsk..'

All the 4 assassins thought of how easy the mission is to the point they felt ashamed of themselves. They are the famous assassins of the sun sect whose everyone fear, but they are on a mission to eliminate a trash. However  thinking about the prize they would get from the sect master, they proceeded  through their mission happily. Little did they know that the person they are here to kill was already thinking of a plan how to send them to cross the yellow river. 

Before entering the inn through the window, they heard a beautiful voice like a bell behind them.

"You know, your assassins skills are really bad." (Kira)

They saw a girl with a mask in strang outfit jumped off from the tree and walked toward the assassins. 

"Wooaah...wh...who are you?" (Assassin a)

"A person you came to kill." (Kira, smile sweetly under the mask)

"Oh, so you are that trash that we came to kill. Hehehe...I think luck is on our side. We didn't even need to go to her, she just came to us." (Assassin b)

"Now, if you obey us, we can give you a painless death since we are nice guys." (Assassin c)

"Sure, no problem...but shouldn't we go somewhere else?!?!?? I mean I'm sensitive toward pain and I might scream....if I manage to scream, then people will know that something was wrong. Won't you guys get in trouble with your master?" (Kira)

"Humm, I guess she's right. Lets go to a place where no one's there." (Assassin d)

"Yeah, I think going to someplace else is the best option." (Assassin b, everyone nodded in agreement)

"Come along trash!!" (Assassin a)

"Ok" (Kira)

They tied up Kira's hands together with a rope and led her to a dark alley.

"Now, it's time for you yo meet your end, trash. If only you didn't offended our miss, you might have live alittle bit longer." (Assassin c)

"Hehehe, No, it's time to meet your end, dogs. If only you didn't accepted the mission and not greedy, you might live alittle bit longer." (Kira, turning into a seductive devil)