Chapter 14

*forgive me my dear readers, Up until now..... I spell 'cultivation' wrong and maybe more😭😓 Many thanks to FaresRuneslayer😁😁 and a big thanks to all of you for reading, commented, and voted😆😆😁😁

3rd person POV~

There was a white line between the ghost shop and the crowds. No one dare to cross over the line because they were afraid of the consequence. As Li Mei and Lu Yi reached the spot and found a place to stand, a skinny tall middle age man voice ring out.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen, tonight we have a lot of prescious and rare items." (Middle age man)

After hearing this, the crowds are all getting pump up. The middle age man pulled it a sword and placed it on the table. 

"This sword is a third rank spirt sword. The rank will go up when the owner cultivation goes up." (The middle age man)

The crowds were getting excited to see who will get the sword. In the end, the one who get the sword was the old man in his 70s by trading two green spirit stones.

In this world, the spirit stones are ranked by the color of rainbow (red, orange, yellow,green, blue, indigo, and purple) . Red is the weakest and purple is the strongest. Blue and indigo are the hardest to find or obtain, let alone purple.

*people in this world call the level 'rank'.  Kira being Kira (different and unique), call it 'level' since she's an ex-otaku.*

To make the artifacts yours, you need to dropped blood on it and only when the owner died the contract will be gone. spiritual artifacts are very hard to make, so does the pills. In this continent, the artifact masters and the alchemist masters are rare, even if you add both of them together, you can count them with two hands. 

The highest rank that both the alchemist masters and the artifact masters can produce their products are the 10th rank. No one seem to get higher than that in the mainland continent.

Half an hour passed by and the middle age man took out a hairpin and placed it on the table. The hairpin was beautiful and captivated everyone even men. The flower and the leaves are made of fine jades and the flower looked real.

 The flower and the leaves are made of fine jades and the flower looked real

"Now this is our last product. This hairpin is a 7th rank artifact. It's a light weapon and a very good self defense." (The middle age man)

Everyone in the area sucked in deep breath when hearing the rank of the beautiful jade.

"Hummp, I want that hairpin." (Lu Yi, arrogantly walked up to the middle age man)

She waved her hand and a small wood bottle of pills appeared in her hand and proudly handed it to the middle age man. People who saw the bottle suddenly appeared, they knew she has a space ring. When people saw this, they looked at her with envy and jealousy since space rings are expensive. Lu Yi enjoyed the way people looked at her.