Chapter 8

Kira's mask

3rd person POV~

In the noisy and crowded street during noon, three young people are walking along the crowds. No one really pay attention to them because they are wearing commoner clothes and not that good looking either. Beside one of them wearing a mask, so they thought that she must be too hideous that she is a shame to show herself to the people.

Kira POV~

Ah, my plan of borrowing a place to stay along with some money can't be executed yet. I am so mad at myself right now. How can I be this dumb??!!? Right now the siblings are homeless. I mean literally homeless and I have to feed them. That means I'm the one that have to make money and find a place for us to stay in the city. By making money, I have to sell the pills in the auction house at night since I don't want to cause any attention. Not only that I have to cook for them. Nooooo, I'm becoming their slave. I want to cry right now, but have no tears.

Even if I have the impossible IQ of 500, my IQ only activate when i meet people who want to hurt and scheme against me or my love ones and only if I'm determine on something like using magic or be good at everything I do or crushing people down. My body is like repaying good with extra good and evil with extra evil. That why my IQ didn't activate on the siblings.

Oh, wandering why I wear a mask? Well before entering the city, the passersby keep on staring at me and I feel quite annoying. I was wondering why they are staring at me since we all have a face and I even got glares from the ladies even if I didn't do anything to them. So I got annoyed and put on the mask and I quite like wearing a mask. And I made the siblings wearing a disguise necklace that I made.

Oh I forgot. The city that we are in is Jing city. The city that is huum... pretty far from the capital and it will take one month traveling on a carriage is what the siblings told me. This city belongs to the Lu family, but got stolen by their father. The city may seem peaceful, but it is quite corrupted and chaotic when you look closely. The city is filthy and there are a lot of beggars, crime, and diseases. ~sigh~ the father really did a bad job huh.

3rd person POV~

On the fourth day of being in the city they decided to walk around the city to hear news. The state of the city look more terrible than when the siblings' grandfather was taking care of it. The siblings told me.

Lu Mo and Lu Mu were so angry that you can use their heads to boil water.

"Have you heard, the Lu siblings from the main wife suddenly got a terrible disease and died a week ago?" (Commoner A)

"Oh, I heard about that too. Ah, I feel pity for them to died at such at young age and leaving all the fortune to the father. Ah, what will become of us, I don't like the current lord. He tax too much and we don't have enough good ." (Commoner B)

"Hey, you guys shouldn't talk loud. If the guards us we will be beheaded. Hey, do you know, last night the old captain went up to the Lu manor and saying that the current lord only wanting to become a lord and killed the siblings. Then he got beat up pretty bad that even the best doctor in the city can't cure him." (Commoner C)

"What will happen to us then. If the old captain died the current lord will do as he please because the military will be disband. Who will protect us now." (Commoner A)

Kira POV~

After hearing the gossip, my IQ quickly activate. I then smile mysteriously inside my mask. My target has already be locked. First is to cure the old captain and then the game will begin. Kaaaa- I can't wait for the game to start.

"Shall we go pay the old captain a visit?" (Kira, saying it sweetly to the siblings)

A huge smile blossom on the siblings faces, replacing the angry faces.