Oh Well!

Hey guys! I am so sorry for the 2 year long break that I took (I lied, I forgot about Wattpad) Anyways, tis been a good 2 years and I am hopefully 2 years wiser (stupider) and I am extremely sorry for the loooooooong ass break I had taken. 

Now I bet you are wondering, How did I finally remember about Wattpad? Actually, I forgot the password to this account! I know! Genius, really. And I lied again, I did not forget about Wattpad, I just did not have the hardware or the tools to make the content you guys deserve. All of written previously was with a shitty celeron computer from the dinosaur age and a shitty iPhone 4s! 

Another question, how did I remember my password? I actually didn't, I turned on my old computer (from 2 years ago, mind you) and it was on Wattpad, it lagged the shit for about half an hour but I managed to launch Wattpad and post this update, ha ha.

I lied once more! Keep count! I did not forget about Wattpad and instead have been under different names, some of you guys may have seen or talked to me. I would normally bring up the topic of this books and this account, but alas! Not many people remembered this faithful account.

Why have I been under different names? No reason, just thought it was fun and uh yea. Lately I have been sending messages to every single inbox messages I had for 2 years, tis was not easy but I knew you guys deserve the truth. 

Now another question? Will I be continuing my small career of writing books on Wattpad? Actually, I already have been, but sadly non of them are fanfiction (maybe in the future?) Instead I have had many projects that had plenty of potential but scrapped at least 99.99% of them. I am currently working on 2 books right now! hard work I know!

I will not be continuing writing on this account anymore, I will be using my current account @anythingbutamusing to write. I will try to update as consistently as possible ont hat account but the 2 original books may need monthly updates as, I am evil and tired! Gaming and studying is hardwork!

Side note: You guys should be lucky! I have no idea how my books got an average of 20k reads! I was TEN-YEARS-OLD. I should be wiser now, am 15. I do hope my England has improved!

Thats for now! See ya guys!