WHY!!!

"You two lady's are gonna do community service together" he said.

"WHAT" I screamed at the top of my lungs " YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED"

"Im not doing it" Brianna said "I'm not spending my time with this thot".

"OH IM A THOT NOW BECAUSE YOUR MAN LIKES ME" I said not thinking about where I was.

"YOU WISH" she said.

Brianna got up and was real close to my face. "BACK UP" I yelled at her " BEFORE I SLAP YOU"

"DO IT" she said in her loud whisper voice giving me the death stare.

"I'D LOVE T-" I was interrupted by a man pulling my hair...it was him 🙄🙄🙄.

He pulled our hair forcing us to sit back down.

"GET OFF" I yelled as he was releasing my hair in my chair.

"Now" he said in a surprisingly low calm voice "as I was saying you lady's are going to do community service BECAUSE" he said getting louder as he saw Brianna opening her mouth about to say something "you lady's need to get to know each other"

"No" I said folding my arms.

"Yeah" Brianna said looking at me "that's the only thing I'm ever gonna agree with her on".

"Shut up" I mumbled under my breath.

"What" Brianna said looking at me.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Sir" I said unfolding my arms sitting up straight " what sense does it make to make us be together if we obviously don't like each other" I sad squinting my eyes...

"You got that right" Brianna mumbled under her breath.

I pretended not to hear her and kept talking "We obviously need some time apart" I said "so what we finna do cause I'm not about to be at this lame school with this-" I was interrupted by the officer answering his Wally talky. "Okay, ill tell her" he said looking at me and talking into the walky talky. "You can go" he said looking at me.

"Okkaayyy" I said a little confused. "NOPE" Briana said as I got up to leave. "How come she get to leave. This is her fault" she said this while looking me up and down but I didn't respond cause I didn't wanna her in any more trouble.

"Someone needs to talk to you" the resource officer said. I didn't respond as I was leaving the office.

I walked out the office and saw...