Internal frustrations!!!

my mom???

"Are you crazy" she said with disappointment in her eyes "I work hard to get you into this new school, with people I think will be good for you and you come here and act a fool"

"Mamma I-"

"Stop. Nichole every school you go to a new school there's someone bothering you there. At every school. Everyone single one" at this point everyone in the office had walked out and was staring at me "so I bust my butt to get you into someplace that I thought would make you feel comfortable because I know how hurt you've been and you come here and act a fool over some..." tears began to form in my eyes as she said this. I know my mamma works hard for me and I love her for that but she just doesn't understand. I stopped listening at this point and just began sobbing.

I didn't care that everyone was watching. I was just frustrated. Frustrated that I let myself go down to such a low level. Frustrated that I let my mom down. Frustrated that my dad left. Frustrated that I have to keep changing schools because no one accepted me for who I was. I was frustrated that I was frustrated.

I just cried and cried for what felt like ten minutes. Just standing there crying like an idiot. "It's okay baby, I'm sorry" mo mom said as she wrapped her arms around me. She began to cry a little too. For once I didn't care who was watching. I didn't care what anyone thought. I just cried and cried until my eyes ran dry.

After what seemed like ten minutes my mom let go of me and stepped back. Everyone had gone back to what they were doing. My mom led me to the car even though I could see perfectly fine. She didn't even tell anyone we were leaving. We just left.

On the way home we didn't talk much. I didn't have much to say and my mom was fine with that. That's why I love her. She's the best in wish she could home school me. Yeah right...

On the way home we got some Arby's and I just went home and went to sleep. I didn't wanna explain what happened. I didn't care. I just wanted to sleep so I don't feel frustrated or sad or mad. Just relaxed..

Okay you guys I'm sorry if this was a little scattered. I hope you can still enjoy is though. Get ready for chapter 6 soon also. It gets a lot juicer. I promise. Also, this is only the beginning😜