Oh yeah!!!

"DON'T EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN" I said shoving her. So much anger filled my body even i was afraid of what i was going to do.

"I'LL DO WHAT I WANT, STAY AWAY FROM HIM" she said falling to the ground.

The cranky office lady ran up to break us up. This is what she looked like:

She put me in a chair on the other side of the room from the chair the other girl was sitting in

"Don't make any trouble here Brianna" said the office lady to Brianna.

"As long as she's here I will" Brianna said looking over at me.

I rolled my eyes. The office lady came over to me. Her lanyard said Mrs. Smith. "Mrs. Smith she started it" I said "she shoved me first and I'm going to defend myself".

"NO she shoved me first" said Brianna. "YOU'RE A LIAR" I said getting up going over to her "YOU KNOW YOU HIT ME FIRST OVER A STUPID BOY THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT"

Brianna got up in my face. "DO SOMETHING" I said getting even louder "I DARE YOU".

"SIT DOWN" screamed the office pointing to both of the chairs they she had made us sit in at first.

"Whatever" I said going to the chair.

About 30 minutes passed but it felt like forever. I was sitting there giving Brianna the death stare the whole time.

"BRIANNA HAWKINS AND NICHOLE THOMPSON TO THE OFFICE" I heard over the loud intercom.

"Come on lady's" said Mrs. Smith gesturing us to follow her.

We followed her to this room in the very back of the office..."this is where kids go to die" she said in a joking way. The door said ' discipline office'.

We walked it to this really mean scary guy who looked like he had just got out of jail after being locked up for a year. This is what he looked like:

"Hello" he said in a really deep voice " I'm officer kaleb" he said " I'm the recourse officer"

I gulped really hard because of how scared I was.

"So I hear you guys we're fighting" he said "why?"

"She started it" i said. "No you did" Brianna said.We were going back and fourth for about 2 minutes.

"SHUT UP" he yelled " you can leave now Mrs. Smith" he said gesturing her out.

We both looked at him with our eyebrows raised 'like no he didn't'. I guess he read our faces because he said "yep I said it".

I was like "okay" and rolled my eyes. He looked at me like he was trying to look through me to the wall behind me.

Learning from what just happened I said "DANG" but in my head.😂😂😂.
"Now this IS what's going to happen" he said...

Hey guys. Comment if you like it so far. Also vote if you have ever been to school or are in school. 💋❤️😘