FINALLY!!!

Alayna's POV
I needed some time alone since Zander got kicked out of the ferry. Niel came up to me. I was trying to hide how happy I was whenever he's around, so I ended up smiling.
"Hey" his quiet voice comforted me.
"Umm hi."
"I'm sorry about Zander and all but I broke up with kisses so I guess no one in the squad is dating. Maybe we could show 'em how it's done?" I turned aroundd and my blossom-red cheeks started showing.
"Are you asking me out!!??!?!?? Kilog na ako. Ikaw ma ay mabigat?" I was basically hyper-ventilating.
"I can turn down the offer so u gotta be quick!"
"Oo. I will be your gf." We laughed and hugged. I started crying and we walked in with our hands linked together. The others were in the dining room and as soon as they saw us, they separated us and parted into groups.
"Ang bunso ko!?!?! Growing up already!!!! So proud" Carmina shouted which caused us all to laugh. We were held aloft on out friends shoulders and Russell gave us an idea.
"WHO WANTS RO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE?" We all rushed the conservative, yes, this cruise has a conservative.
"The order goes:
Russell,
Joao,
Niel,
Tris,
Ford,
Kim,
Me,
Mina
Markus.
We all agreeing on that? Yes. Kk." I said whilst they nodded their heads.
"Russell, truth or dare?"
"Truth" he replied.
"Sinong first kiss mo?"
"Yo bros, you remember that girl in sixth form? Felisha, yeah we made out in the toilet. But she was too addicted to me so I told her 'bye felisha' and she was my first and shameful kiss" we laughed and moved on.
"Come on ladies, gimme a truth!" Joao was sooo eager
"Kiss your crush!" I shouted. He took Carmina's hand and he pinned her to the nearest wall and kissed her deep the kiss was finally broken by Kim.
"WTF!!!!! REALLY! L-M-A-O!"she screamed 'trying' to control herself.
"We can tell your laughing you @ss off!" We all screamed.
Joao's POV
"Idk how to say this, so I'm just gonna go for it. You're the answer to my question, my pilot to my plane, my yes to happiness, my peanut butter to my jelly, you can be my-" She cut me off as I was about to say what she is to me.
"Shhhh. Stop talking. I get your point and I love you too." She kissed me again and we were adored by our audience. We nervously walked to our table holding hands grinning. Now it was baby bunso.
"Niel! Bro truth or dare?" Tris shouted from across the table.
"Ehh... umm....ehhhh...well..."
"C'mon, 5..4...3...2..-" we all shouted.
"TRUTH!!" He shouted.
Niel's POV
"TRUTH!!" I shouted.
"Whose your first kiss?" Ford asked and they all did that 'awww' sound. So I turned and kissed my one and only love.
"Ooooooooh thats soooooooo kwoot!" I smiled and looked down. Alayna turned to look at me.
"I'm your first kiss." I grinned and wrapped her arms around my neck and i wrapped mine around her waist. She kissed me slowly as we were both too young to be going like kuya Joao and ate Mina. We pulled apart.
"Your my first kiss too!" She squealed. Carmina leapt out of her seat and in between the two of us.
"You never told me you kissed a boy." Alayna started to look nervous. Carmina raised an eyebrow then laughed.
"Looool! Jk I already knew.
*2 hour time skip*
Carmina's POV
We shared many memories and exchanged laughters as the night sky started to seem darker.
"Uhhh Babe truth or dare?" Babe eh.
"Umm DARE!" I cried. I realized it was Joao doing the dare so I prepared for something bad.
"Snog the guy you're most likely to have a baby with!" Everyones jaw dropped and started chanting.
"DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT...!" I finally rose from my seat and sat on my 'Babe's' lap. Before we got into action, I told Alayna to cover Niel's eyes. Then thats when it struck me. Joao winked then did his famous lip bite. He took my hand over and dragged me to his room. He sat me down and took off his shirt. Wow! Dem abbs .
"Like what you see?" He asked. I nodded in desperation.
"Well lucky you, cuz your getting some."  He pressed down against his bed and bent over me. His kissable lips were pressed on mine. After a few minutes I tried to escape, but shit, my tongue accidentally touched his . We broke apart and we were breathless. He looked over at with his messy and sexy hair and bit his lip.
"Why are you so f*cking hot and sexy?" We kissed again and it was the best moment of my life. After about an hour, we went back as they cheered us on.
Markus POV.
It was finally my go. Truth or dare they asked me. I'll play it safe and go with truth I thought.
"Umm truth."
"Okay I've got this," Russell said smiling.
"Smile at your crush." Oh no. No no no no no no I thought. I looked at Alayna and I sighed.... I smiled at her.....

Hayyy guys. Soz I haven't updated in a month it's cuz there's a lot if beef in my class so I'm sticking up for them and yeah. Well, what do you think about my chapter and if you haven't already, like my post and comment just make sure they are nice. Cuz this my friend, is a no hating zone.
                                                                           Lot's of books,
                                                                           ❤️🦄Alayna🦄😭