Trip time

*2 yrs time skip*
Alayna's POV
I have the biggest crush ever on Niel. He is like the sweetest boy I have ever met. Out of all the boys me and Russell were the closest.
"Hey Lay umm listen I bought too many tickets to Palawan and by too many I bought 7 tickets. Is it okay if you bring 6 other people and tell them they have to pay for their food cuz the rest is on the boys." He gave me a nervous smile
"Uh great ummm when we leaving?" I really wanted to go to Palawan because of the beach.
"This is really short notice so I'm really sorry but we're leaving in three days so I guess you have to hurry." I agreed with him and at the same time we both said:
"It's called a hustle sweetie!" We laughed and ended our conversation. As soon as he turned around I raced around the house in search of Carmina and Kim.
" ELEPHANT, BURGER GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW I GOT SOME NEWS YOU MIGHT LIKE." I screamed like crazy around the house.
"Did you finally buy yourself a life or did you hit puberty or you finally got friends? Jokes what happened?" They were both out of breath.
"Ooh... I think.. I lost.. 12 pounds.. so OMG I'm tired yeah so what's the news?" Carmina asked whilst panting. I told them what Russell told me.
"We also need to bring 3 other people. I'm thinking Zander, Kloe and Daniel or Michael." We held a vote and we chose Daniel to come with us. I missed all my childhood friends and I could not wait to see my sassy Daniella.
Russell's POV
That was a relief. I thought she wouldn't wanna come. After all she was my crush. I don't know if she feels the same for me.
"Boys pack your bags cuz WE GOING TO PALAWAN!" They all cheered and raced to their own rooms and packed their bags. There was only one person who didn't have a suitcase.
"Bro who saw Tristan last." I asked
"I saw him last on the way to shower about 2 hrs ago." Ford told us. We widened our eyes and zoomed like a rocket to the toilet. Sure enough he was there singing hello by Adele.
"Hello from the outsiiiiide I must've called a thousand times..."
"YAS TRISTAN WE ARE IN THE OUTSIDE! BILIS NA. PACK ANG BAGS MO. KAINIS!" Niel normally gets peed of when he takes too long in the shower.
"So girls. Have you decided who to bring?"
"Ooh si Zander and kloe. Kasha si Daniel. Ang childhood best friends ko." That was Alayna's first time speaking in Tagalog.
"Ok cool um where are they."
"On their way pa. Russell is it ok if we leave to Manila tomorrow so we can meet them there?" She asked desperately. How could I possibly say no to her
"Ooh sigi lang. Mag good night rest na ah. Oh good night girls" They said god night and we parted like the red sea.