Beach Life

Niel's POV
Second day at ASAD (not Asda) and the second day with the most most beautiful, funny and smartest girl in the world, Kisses Delavin. Since our classes have been dismissed for the whole day me and the gang/BPH have decided to go down to the beach.
Carmina's POV
"Carminaaaaaaaaaaa.... you know that band I showed youuuuuu?" She asked me whilst shouting.
"Oh umm yeah?" But really.... I've forgotten them
"Well... THERE GOING TO THE FREAKIN BEACH!!!!!!" She screamed down my ear,
"Yeah well why should I care? They don't even know we exist !" I shouted back. She rolled her eyes at me and I raised an eyebrow, then the next second I was being dragged towards the beach.
"Uhh why is Cam being dragged? Is she your new pet? YAY!" I heard a voice from behind behind me. And to my surprise it was Kim.
"Basics," She explained," BOYBAND PH GO TO THIS SCHOOL AND THEY'RE AT THE BEACH!" Alayna said.
"WHAT?!? LEGGI CAM!" She said whilst agreeing with Alayna. I sighed and followed them.
Alayna's POV
We were legit stalking them and watching their every move. We eventually got hungry so we looked for the nearest table.
"Hey I'mma get some food over there, brb." She announced
"Hmmmm" I nodded and let her go.
Carmina's POV
I slowly walked toward the table and peered over the food. I wasn't really impressed, but I knew Alayna would so I grabbed the rice and then gently placed my hand on the spoon for adobo, then I felt someone's hand on top of mine. I widened my eyes and blushed. I finally looked ip and the persons hand on top mine belonged to a boy. I dont think he realised his hand was on top of mine cuz he was still talking to his friends.
"Oh sorry ate," he said whilst blushing, " I diddnt uh know uhh.. that you know ur ummm thingy was th-"
"Whatever, how old are you?"
"Ako si Joao, 19yrs old po ma'am."
"Bruh wtf I'm 18!" I said whilst slapping him.
"One slap one kiss, I like you!" He pinned me against a wall, which thank God no one could see us cuz he locked the door and shut the curtains. I smiled as he pressed his lips against mine aggressively.

 I smiled as he pressed his lips against mine aggressively

"Pretty boy, I could kiss you all day but my friends and.."
"How about this, my place baby Im home alone." I agreed and headed off. If I was completely honest I couldn't wait.