Cruisin' blues

Carmina's POV
Me and Alayna would not stop messing around during the flight and eventually we left the boys to their own privacy and went to the toilet. She sighed and told me about the convo between Zander and João.
"This morning, I pretended to be sleeping so I could catch the conversation between Zander and João and Zander just kept asking who my crush is and 'pretended' to not care!!" I giggled. I couldn't help it. Mr Curley was in love with Miss Granada.
"Can't u tell? HE LIKES YOU!!" We both started laughing.
"OMG remember in yr6 when me and Zander were so beefy and well... I won't say!" I sighed
"Hey Apple." A smile instantly creeped up on her face
"PINEAPPLE!!!" We talked about the nicknames we gave everyone.
"Zander was my beefburger, he was your Alien, Holly was your Mango, she was my candyfloss!" We both laughed until the sun started to set.
Russell's POV
It was just me and Zander alone on the balcony of the cruise. We were in silence for it was awkward to talk.
"You no what, you can have Alayna It's ok. I don't like fighting with my bros. Come here!!" I pulled him into a hug.
"REALLY! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCU!!!!!!" He raced to Carmina's room and knocked.
Zander's POV
I was excited. Finally Carmina answered.
"Hiya. Can I have Alayna please."
"Uhh sure" My heart kept beating faster and faster.
"Whaaa"
"Listen, when you..no..uh... listen its kinda hard to uuh.... say...this...ummm but...I'll just say it. I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU, CAN YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" Oops. That was louder than I expected it to be. She yelled and fanned herself.
"Yes...yes..yes...YES YES YES I WILL BE YOUR GF!!" We hugged and the 'gang' came around and hugged us. We held hands. We asked the sailer if we could stop. We all wanted to jump in. He kindly agreed and let us go. After we were done, i went for a shower. I left my phone in the cupboard so no one could get it, but apparently Alayna got hold of my phone. When I walked she started crying. Kim pushed me away.
"CAN YOU STOP PLAYING WITH GIRLS FEELINGS! DONT YOU KNOW NOW IT HURTS. YOU'VE BEEN WITH EIGHT FIRLS AND YOU SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW!" I paused and pondered. Eight girlfriends?
"I can see how many girls you talk to and send pics and vids to saying how much you love her...no...actually... THEM!" She stomped off crying. I picked my phone up. These are the girls I cheated on her with:
Mackenzie,
Alyssa,
Daniella,
Serena,
Kloe,
Megan,
Kyla,
Bianca.
Wow. That was alot.
She came back and told me:
"I dated you cuz I thought you changed for the better. Not worse. Goodbye Zander. I hope you understand." She slammed the door and I was left to contemplate my mistakes.

Stuck Lucky With Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें