Really?!?

Kim's POV
I just received a letter from our mail. I opened it slowly, i really wanted to get in so I took my time. I was about to rip it open but instead i dropped it and went straight to my recent calls and called Alayna.
Call between alayna and kim
Me: Did you receive your letter for Academy of  Singing and Dancing?
Alayna: AHHH YES I JUST RECEIVED IT AND I GOT IN 😮 IM REALLY FREAKING OUT. So friend did you get in?
Me:Umm I'm scared to open it can you come over?
Alayna: Sure Imma get Mina over if you want 😐
Me: Thank you sooo much
Alayna: Sure np gtg byeeee!
The call ended I was so relieved 😌 I texted Alayna and told her I would come to her house and she agreed. I wanted to dress really cute so I went for this style

I liked it so I went straight to lay's house and brought the envelope with me

I liked it so I went straight to lay's house and brought the envelope with me. I did the sign of the criss for luck because this was my dream school!!
Carmina's POV
Alayna told me to come to her house cuz Kimmy was scared to open her thingy majig but if Im honest, I felt rhe exact same way so there was nothing to worry about. I rang Alayna's door bell she let me in and I gazed around as If Ive never seen her house before. Alayna's house is a massive 3storey house and sooner or later Kim came. She was looking pretty af so I took her by the hands and hugged her. We gave her a card for passing the exam and gave her a massive hug.
Time skip
*1hr later*
"OMG WE ALL GOT INTO THE SAME SCHOOL!! My dream is becoming true!Im so happy and all i can say is thank you for helping me out💜💙💚💛❤️" we laughed and did a group hug.
Well they all got into the same school but do they know whose IN the same school? Thanks guys by that I mean a few of you so yh comment, vote and read happy!